tile cleaning

N

neapolitan

Everyone likes to talk about carpet chem. How about a little tile talk. I like stonetech restore for acid and kleenrite extreme with a little citrus boost to start it off. What are your best combos?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Kyle;

We like PowerMax with extra oxidizer for T&G cleaning.

Our acid Dynachem Grout Cleaner etches the grout to complete the restoration process.

Larry

davendana

Name
d Jackass
Shorebest 2790.....spray.....turbo.......collect $$$$$$$$$. NO dwell time, no 175 scrub, no grout scrub, easy peasy. Note 99% of my work is T&G and I clean every day. Call Ken Horton at Western Concrete @(480) 861-1427

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
davendana said:
Shorebest 2790.....spray.....turbo.......collect $$$$$$$$$. NO dwell time, no 175 scrub, no grout scrub, easy peasy. Note 99% of my work is T&G and I clean every day. Call Ken Horton at Western Concrete @(480) 861-1427
take a look at my current Facebook pages...done with Shorebest 2790...give Ken a call

Gary T

Re: Re: tile cleaning

davendana said:
Plus no boosting. I have been using this chem for a couple years now. Hands down the best T&G cleaner available.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
whats the smell like and what happens if it accidentally gets on a carpet near a threshold.

gene

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
GeneMiller said:
whats the smell like and what happens if it accidentally gets on a carpet near a threshold.

gene
to me it smells a bit like orange and rubber (i know that sounds weird)...carpet and thresholds shouldn't be a problem if they're protected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom