Tile & grout and the sx12

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Just wanted to know who uses one. I have a Friend locally
that has had one for about a year and loves it.
I am just concerned how much I will need it???

All The Best, Rob

Becker

Name
Becker
Mine has stood up fine.

But I have to tell you we don't have near as much tile in this area as some, so it is not a large part of my business.

Mike will tell you otherwise.

For some reason he thinks the Parflex hose will burst.

G

I didn't like the way the flimsy handle felt on the SX. I've had the Spinner and now the Turbo hybrid. My turbo has worked non stop for close to 2 years now. Wouldn't use anything else.

I don't think the SX has quite as low of a profile, either, for getting under stuff.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I offer a $200 Trade in on all SX-12 towards the purchase of a Turbo Hybrid. Don't care what condition new or beat to hell they ain't worth more then $200. I usually hold onto the SX-12's until some poor bastard really has wants a tile tool and can't come up with the money for a Turbo Hybrid so I sell them a sx and still offer them the $200 Trade in when they go make enough to get a Turbo Hybrid. I think I have had the same SX in 4 or 5 times now LOL. I have a couple here but I am gonna keep them they make Great Marketing Tools sitting next to the Turbo Hybrid and the Spinner..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Call me tom I don't want to turn this into a sales pitch but will say the MSRP is $879. Every Turbo I sell is a "Package" starting at $865.

Greenie

Classic! John has a way with words, I couldn't of said it any better, I wish more suppliers were straight shooters like that.

They don't call it the Sucks 12 for nothing. If you are gonna knock off a product, at least make it better than the knockee.

The Redline/Mytee spinner is pretty good, but i hate giving Mytee (the knock off king) any money so I say stick with the Turbo.

I'm still pissed off with the Distys that promote and sell that POS RX20 knock off machine the spinmaster, lot's of spin on that deal.

G

I sold my Turbo.. to a local competitor.. and use my holed greenglided wand.. to do my tile and grout..

of course.. after flooding the floor with a mop.. and RacaTac.. by hand.. scrubbing the grout lines.. and rotary to hit the tile tops...

Just my style.

an airmover.. and a dry mop..

piece of cake.. just another method..
Uph tool.. glided.. same theory for tighter areas.

anyone else.. allow the TUrbo to dustcollect... and use your glided wand?

Probably not.. but I won't lie

steve g

Name
steve garrett
john I think was the one that coined the term sux 12, which is more applicable, just get a turbo hybrid!!

Back
Top Bottom