Tile Spinner Design Flaw

Ryan

TyphoonGreatJob.jpg

http://www.***************/store/typhoo ... -3186.html

Does anybody else see a problem with this?

Instead of the vacuum going through a lip on the edges of the spinner the hose is hooked right up to the top of it.

This is just a pressure washing spinner they have drilled a couple of 2" holes into and hooked up some hoses. I don't see this working correctly....

Edit: I put a link, the pic works on my pc... thats odd.

Name
jack zerkie
I have the same unit and use it for exterior pressure cleaning. Mine does not have the vacum hoses and has a different bottom. but the same unit. My regular tile unit has the set up with one vacum hose like a SX20 or simular tile unit. jack z.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I think he was referencing the fact that the air flow rather than picking up the slurry around the base of the ring, the air flow is sucking up through the top of the chamber thus decreaseing the amount of moisture that can be effectively reach the grout.

Ryan

sweendogg said:
I think he was referencing the fact that the air flow rather than picking up the slurry around the base of the ring, the air flow is sucking up through the top of the chamber thus decreaseing the amount of moisture that can be effectively reach the grout.

Yeah that was what I was trying to say lol.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i believe just by looking at it and comparing to a turbohybrid it is an inferior product, that cost way the hell too much.

A

amazingcleansc

a grand? oh my good jesus. :shock:

I have an old blue turbo tool and a handheld if anyone wants it!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Spinners are toys. The real work gets done with a Gekko 14" wand.

I have a Turbo-Hybrid collecting dust.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom