tile spinner sizes 12 vs 15

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Lets say your current tile spinner is stolen tomorrow... and you do a healthy mix of residential and commercial.

Would you buy the 15" or stick with the 12?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I would get the 15" even for residential work.
Most places that a 15 will not fit a 12 won't fit either and you are
going to have to do a little detail work with a smaller tool anyways.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I got both and I would go with the 15. It is a little faster, and as Kevin said to do it right you will have to break out a smaller tools for some areas in ways.

mcatt

Name
Mike
I currently use a turbo and I do like the 15 for what we do the most. We typically do mostly residential with a little commercial sprinkled in.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I have a 12" turbo hybrid and a sx-15 and it seems like I need to turn the pressure up more on the sx-15 to clean as good as the turbo.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
12.......that extra 3 inches for me is not enough to sacrifice as Larry said above.....been cleaning with a 12 inch since day one..and we do a lot of tile with no problems......and we get into some pretty tight areas that the 12 hardly fits into...............

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
currently my T&G is about 70% commercial, so I think the 15 will really make up for speed there easily. (current: machine scrub/gekko rinse)
How things are spaced up here the 12" wont fit well in any bathrooms or tight areas anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom