Time for the Zipper

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just Zipping through this 1000 sqft office. Prevacuum, prespray with Saigers Code Red and nothing stands in our way.

PXL_20211102_171242217.MP.jpg PXL_20211102_170848414.jpg PXL_20211102_170545041.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don’t find it any easier on my back
But it sure cleans better
Once you get the hang of working away from your hose, you can keep both hands on and push/pull evenly. Has to be at the right height to move without locking down yet extract efficiently. Usually adjust it so that you can just slip a business card under the rear glide

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Is the Zipper kinda unwieldy / impractical in tight spaces? Like furnished residential?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have an issue with my zipper ss trigger valve. IT never shuts off. I spray it with wd-40 all the time and it helps for about 2 passes. It's really annoying. How do I fix this? Am I going to need a new trigger valve?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Started cleaning cleaning with a drag tool for my first 10 years. So to me it's just as easy to use on residential as commercial.

However if you're one of those pussified cleaners that thinks a 2-inch hose is too hard to clean with, that you need a 1.5 hose with a whip for your delicate hands, then it might only be a commercial tool for you.

However if you're a man, and can appreciate better, more thorough cleaning and are more concerned about the finished product you are delivering, than rushing home before you turn into a pumpkin, Cinderella. This is the tool for you. 😉

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have an issue with my zipper ss trigger valve. IT never shuts off. I spray it with wd-40 all the time and it helps for about 2 passes. It's really annoying. How do I fix this? Am I going to need a new trigger valve?
Just like a wand valve, needs to be rebuilt.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Is the Zipper kinda unwieldy / impractical in tight spaces? Like furnished residential?
It is not the right tool to use in furnished, tight spaced, residential. I know a couple idiots here who use it on everything, including residential, and I can only imagine how many tight corners and small areas they're missing.

The best place for using is open, perfectly flat floor that doesn't make it bounce. Anything else, bring out the wand

• Love
Reactions: Johnny and hogjowl

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I would think if you are 5'2" like Ron it wouldn't hurt your back.
But if you are around 6 foot or taller the leaning over arching your back would hurt.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It is not the right tool to use in furnished, tight spaced, residential. I know a couple idiots here who use it on everything, including residential, and I can only imagine how many tight corners and small areas they're missing.

The best place for using is open, perfectly flat floor that doesn't make it bounce. Anything else, bring out the wand
If you square up against the wall or along side it you're not missing anything. The places like closets or areas around furniture you can't reach with it, just cut in with a wand. It's easy if you want it to be.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It’s what has kept me from getting a Devastator wand. It will get your back in residential, even empties. So, let’s don’t do residential and all is well. #janitor

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom