Tips for selling "ADD-ONs" to your initial call.

Stephen D. Gillett

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Gillett
One of the easiest ADD-ONs I have been able to up-sell on, is kitchen granite counters. If you are already in a house cleaning carpet or tile floors, take a quick look at the kitchen counter. If they have a granite, quartz, or even tile counter; consider asking them if you can clean it for a discounted rate since you’re already there. Usually, a clean, detail, and seal on an “L” shaped counter with an island will take about an hour to complete. The cost to do it, as a stand-alone job, is about $350.00 (depending on location). As an “ADD-ON” I would ask $175.00.

If you don’t already offer this service, the cost to set yourself up is relatively low. The ROI (Return on Investment) will come with about 5 “ADD-ON” jobs sold. Sometimes I will do a quick 5-minute test spot around half the faucet fixture, to show how clean I can get it. 90% of the time I would get the ADD-ON. Please let me know if this interests you :icon_question:. I will give more details if interest is high. Thanks all.

Steve-out

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I have a customer right now asking about granite kitchen counter tops. Ive cleaned them before and can get grease/oil off but we dont offer polishing right now, maybe sometime in the future.

does your process include some polishing? or just steam cleaning?

Reactions: Stephen D. Gillett

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I do it with window cleaning and hard stain removal of window and glass shower door. OneRestore chem or polish kit treatment, i can get extra $180 to $400 if i dont have another job to go to. But will keep discounted price if they allow reschedule. I always offer this ever carpet jobs and vice versa: windowcleaning and offer carpet cleaning.

Reactions: Stephen D. Gillett

Stephen D. Gillett

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Gillett
I have a customer right now asking about granite kitchen counter tops. Ive cleaned them before and can get grease/oil off but we dont offer polishing right now, maybe sometime in the future.

does your process include some polishing? or just steam cleaning?
It includes polishing. I'll PM you details and instructional video.

Stephen D. Gillett

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Gillett

Some counters do not need to be Polished. After the Stone and Glass Scrub you may see a brilliant reflective finish.
I have also used the GP3 to help polish and create a more reflective finish.

Reactions: Andy and J Scott W

Waters

Name
Jason
One of the easiest ADD-ONs I have been able to up-sell on, is kitchen granite counters. If you are already in a house cleaning carpet or tile floors, take a quick look at the kitchen counter. If they have a granite, quartz, or even tile counter; consider asking them if you can clean it for a discounted rate since you’re already there. Usually, a clean, detail, and seal on an “L” shaped counter with an island will take about an hour to complete. The cost to do it, as a stand-alone job, is about $350.00 (depending on location). As an “ADD-ON” I would ask $175.00.

If you don’t already offer this service, the cost to set yourself up is relatively low. The ROI (Return on Investment) will come with about 5 “ADD-ON” jobs sold. Sometimes I will do a quick 5-minute test spot around half the faucet fixture, to show how clean I can get it. 90% of the time I would get the ADD-ON. Please let me know if this interests you :icon_question:. I will give more details if interest is high. Thanks all.

Steve-out
I am definitely interested in doing this as an add on

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom