Tired on your Sapphire Uph Tool flow valve turning on you?

Mikey P

Administrator
Heres a cool idea I stole from an Australian..
FB_IMG_1600758759441.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Explain that as if I’m trying to understand it
SOME of those valves are loose enough that if the technician doesn't have it completely encased in the attached vinyl wrap included with the tool, the valve tends to rub on carpet and re-adjust..

Said vinyl wrap is a bit of a PITA on the SSUP.

RV's answer (a bag) works better

A locking Parker valve was all the rage here for a while, until reality settled in and using that tiny 2mm Allen wrench (and not losing) became tiresome.

I think there is a packing nut on the SS valve that can be tightened up to help keep it from turning so easy, I'll look later

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I always need to make sure the HVAC system is off because the smallest breeze will make it fall out of adjustment.

I have an idea how to fix this, I just haven’t had the time to build my idea. Maybe this week.

Reactions: jcooper

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Poorly made rushed into production no value pos...Sorry my 2 cents,hate cheap plastic over priced tools...Started with the matrix defender.One of the reasons I used to subscribe to Carpet Cleaners Voice...Very good fella who gave tests on items sold for cleaners...

F

FB7777

Poorly made rushed into production no value pos...Sorry my 2 cents,hate cheap plastic over priced tools...Started with the matrix defender.One of the reasons I used to subscribe to Carpet Cleaners Voice...Very good fella who gave tests on items sold for cleaners...

Wrong ....This tool has a valve

It’s also one of the best upholstery tools ever manufactured.... I own 3 and use them everyday

You really have no idea what you’re talking about

seriously doubt you’ve ever seen or tried one

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I totally agree with Fred.

I used to love the PMF inner jet tool and my original Sapphire tool I sold to Richard. He kept raving about it, so I gave it a second chance. He was right. I was not using it correctly.

Yes, it could be improved slightly, but even as is, its an outstanding one. It enables you to provide heavy flushing with minimum risk and the ability to handle delicate fabric including velvet with minimal chance of distortion or over wetting.

Well worth the price.
With a few small improvements it could be perfect.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Mike did ever determine if there is a way to tighten the flow knob?

Mine has been dropping on its own. I Do not move the valve around much so maybe its vibrating or something. Real PITA

Did your plastic bottle trick use a 2 liter or what kind of bottle ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom