Titanium Wand Sliders?

TimP

For you bob no....for one you would never buy a titanium wand.....1200 bucks. Second you don't use glides nor would you ever cause you're a ghetto god.

:roll:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
That being so..., i was jus wondering if anyone DID actually use them and could get first hand info.......
For example....would they slip right over the SS slider that's already on my Genie wand?

TimP

No bob. All it is....is a piece of metal that hooks to a titanium wand ( not a genie wand) and makes it so you can slide on different glides onto that metal that snaps onto the titanium wand. So in effect it's just a glide that you can slide on and off bob, so that you can run a hole glide, slot glide, hybrid etc. So no it will not fit your genie wand because it's for a prochem titanium wand...but the guy who makes them does make them for a prochem quad jet wand. However Greenie does make a glide for your genie wand I'm pretty sure if you're wanting to glide....I suggest the slot glide but you're going to loose a good bit of scrubbing.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It's the little shards of broken crack pipe that's the hardest...they hide the pipes under the edge of the carpet....then forget where they put it.....
I hadn't got to the glides yet but since you brought them up...how does one get an air "vortex" to suck that broken glass outta the edge......wit a glide!

i don get it!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bob vawter said:
..how does one get an air "vortex" to suck that broken glass outta the edge......wit a glide!

i don get it!

Bob, you can create the same vortex with a slot glide.

however, I'm reasonably sure you wouldn't like a glide.
as Tim mentioned, you'll lose much of the "scrub agitation" that steel lips provide while you're "sawing" away on that wand.
and the way you "bare down" on the forward stroke, you might fall on your face from the lack of friction... :mrgreen:

With your "soap injection, wand scrubbing" style, teflon glides aren't the best choice

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Really?
However, i AM curious as ta WHY they put that DUMB ASSED handle on the front of all these wands.........???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bob vawter said:
Really?
However, i AM curious as ta WHY they put that DUMB ASSED handle on the front of all these wands.........???

cause sometimes, two hands on the wheel are better than one

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"sometimes"

well if it's good "sometimes".... WHY wouldn't it be good...all the time?
Exactly WHEN would it be good to NOT push wit the handle?
Don't ANY of you's all have a big thick callous on your pushing hand....mine is STILL there and i havn't really pushed in a few years......

I'm TRYIN' ta learn here...hep me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom