TM choice advice

ronpierce1

Hey all, new guy here to the forum not carpet cleaning..I am looking to get a slide in TM in the 10K range, and would like some advice from those who used these range models, right now I am looking at the sapphire 270, "rage"...and the Amtex inferno, I did find the posts on here about the parts etc used on Amtex, But cant seem to find the same type info on like the sapphire or other models, seems Amtex was covered excellent but no one else I can find...Also if the other makers supply the hoses etc..I will make calls to the dealers etc after I narrow down to a couple models, just doing some preliminary research right now, .Thanks for any advice or direction...also, this is for a one man show mostly residential to be set in a trailer.
Ron

E

EcoPro1

Amtex is good, don't confuse with chem tex not so good. Talk to Ben, he will help you.

Also a lot of other builders such as steam action, Judson, and more. Don't shell out 10-15k before researching for at least 3-6 mos and do dig!! This is going to be your livelihood, don't cheat yourself by not researching.

Http://www.facebook.com/ecoprocc

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Most people who have had trailers have switched to vans for convenience. Don't spend all your money on equipment, you will need more marketing money than you think. Lots of decent used truckmounts already mounted in vans out there in your price range. Buy something that can be serviced locally if possible.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Go find $2000.00 more dollars.... :idea:

And you can drive this home... :idea:

"click on pic"

th_S4011173.jpg

ps..It is already WRAPPED..with green clean info...Just change name & #'s.. hey now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom