TM getting rusty

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
What's up with that?. It's starting to look like crap. I took sandpaper to a small area and it starts flaking , rust under the flaky part. Anything I can do short of taking the panels out and have it recoated?. Apparantly Hydramaster doesn't have the CD green any more. I'll be selling it in the next few months and want it to look decent.

thanks,
Albert

T

The Magician

Check out por15.com. I used it on the frame on my muscle car. Won't chip or peal.

Greenie

Albert Lazo said:
What's up with that?. It's starting to look like crap. I took sandpaper to a small area and it starts flaking , rust under the flaky part.

gotta love a steel frame that rust under the flakey powdercoat. :wink:

Anything I can do short of taking the panels out and have it recoated?. Apparantly Hydramaster doesn't have the CD green any more. I'll be selling it in the next few months and want it to look decent.

What do you mean they don't have Chem-Dry Green, they painted every last one of those units, and NOT that long ago, why can't they get you some paint?

I have a few Liars around here I could snag some panels for ya.
:wink:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately they don't color match but it looks like a great product if you're doing the whole piece. RX comes to mind.

Albert

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
What do you mean they don't have Chem-Dry Green, they painted every last one of those units, and NOT that long ago, why can't they get you some paint?

Yeah, doesn't sound right. Corporate says the paint is no longer available. Hydramaster says to talk to CD. I'll call again tomorrow and see what's up.

Albert

Greenie

So....what color are they painting the CTS units that roll off the line right now?

Back
Top Bottom