Tm safety

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I was wondering how do you keep everything safe in your truck if your inside? this is all new to me but there must be
someway to keep out unwanted people from entering your truck, and closing the door is not the answer in this box
truck. (Way to much heat) Thanks in advance warren

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Re: Tm saftey

If you post a pic of your setup it might help. I would imagine the answer could be to add ventilation, add a side door and moving your machine or, building a cage to lock up equipment. Theft of equipment is rare and I have never heard of a kid climbing in a TM and hurting themselves so, I think Dirks answer is the easy one.

Farenheit251

I dont think many will climb into your truck. The machine is intimidating to non cleaners and they risk being caught with nowhere to run. I do worry about a grab and run and I have chained things to the shelf or wall before.

An NRA sticker on the window may help as well.

Bob Foster

Put two 11-12 inch fans in (push fan in and pull fan) and run it off the electrical power from the TM. Automotive electric radiator fans work nice. Put the push fan in so it blasts right at the TM engine at the same level as the engine and then put the exhaust fan high up at the opposite side of the truck.

Drill a hole through one of the overhead door rails near the bottom and put a hasp through it with a lock on it. Then you can run with the door open only about 10 inches. This will allow air in and room for the hoses to come out.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

there's been times I've had concerns, but the truth is, in almost 20 years full time, we've never had anything stolen from the van while on the job

and we get into some pretty seedy 'hoods

carpet cleaning tools and chems must not be high value targets of crack heads

..L.T.A.

Name
Shawn Forsythe

Biohazard decals
316u5D7lG6L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom