TNT Rocks!

Walt

I've done six jobs with my new TNT. So far I am thrilled.

Coming from a 59 blower I was certain there would be a noticeable drop in vac at the wand. At a 175 feet, I cannot tell a difference. Neither can the carpet. Just as clean and just as dry. Les was right about a properly plumbed 45 blower - it has no trouble holding 16hg of lift and having plenty of CFM. I have yet to try it on a longer run - but I'll let you know. Another plus, is I get 240 in about a minute. Very consistent with no dip - no matter how much I key it.

I'll post some pictures of the installation a little later.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I was at brain's Monday saw your old TM out front looking all sad & lonely

congratulations on the new unit!

woodsey

I had the same experience with my TNT and Thermalwave. I could not tell the difference except for the sound.For single wanding its all you will ever need and if you use 2.5 vac hose you can reach WAY out there.I run mine at 15hg with a bayco so it keeps the vac up there.Congradulations and make a lot of $$$$$$$$$ Woodsey

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was OPing a job the other day and thought how much easier it would be to have a TM to blow through it....But you didn't hear that from me. !gotcha!

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I am getting more relucatant to OP as time goes on. I have everything to do it....

I just feel I am doing much better work extracting.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think a TM cleans quicker on the super dirty ones. But it doesn't justify the cost IMO.

If I spend an extra hour at a job every once in a while....It makes up for the $1200/month TM/van payment.

Of course I charge for the extra hour so it's a moot point really.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom