To all you Tall, clumsy ids out there

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Fewer headaches guaranteed.

E5ABAB17-FA5C-4542-ADA9-7626D3119E68.jpeg 891FE48F-E36E-474E-A875-1E63F0ECCD35.jpeg EA7B7C2C-35D7-4E92-B0ED-AC1150D6922C.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
are you bald? Only time I have issues bumping my head is when it is buzzed

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was cleaning with a tech on a job that had built-in shelving on each side of a divan. We moved it out together, he hit his head as he bent over to side his side out. I was shocked, he knew it was there.

I cleaned behind it and we slide it back together. He knelt down to put a plastic tab under it and smacked it again only harder. Cussing and embarrased that he knew it was there. He does the 3-front legs then as he goes to the other rear, I jokingly say watch your head. He laughs, places the plastic tab and once again smacks his head.

I couldn't believe it. 3-times he hit his head so hard his face turned red. I told him prep the next room, I got this one. 😳

He didn't last much longer after that. Smart kid but alcohol had pickled his brain. For all he knew smarts wise, he had no common sense.

He could used the helmet and a stack of sticky tabs too! 😉

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I was cleaning with a tech on a job that had built-in shelving on each side of a divan. We moved it out together, he hit his head as he bent over to side his side out. I was shocked, he knew it was there.

I cleaned behind it and we slide it back together. He knelt down to put a plastic tab under it and smacked it again only harder. Cussing and embarrased that he knew it was there. He does the 3-front legs then as he goes to the other rear, I jokingly say watch your head. He laughs, places the plastic tab and once again smacks his head.

I couldn't believe it. 3-times he hit his head so hard his face turned red. I told him prep the next room, I got this one. 😳

He didn't last much longer after that. Smart kid but alcohol had pickled his brain. For all he knew smarts wise, he had no common sense.

He could used the helmet and a stack of sticky tabs too! 😉
I've walked into hanging lights a few times.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Full head of hair here, Fred

I’m just always looking down and walking backwards on the job. I hit my head more than I desire

My customer gave me this today. He wears one and he’s short. Lol

Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
and you have the nerve to razz me over tucking in my pants.

• Haha
Reactions: Fat Mike

Mikey P

Administrator
good thing Harper wasn't wearing suspenders

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’m short so usually have no problems. But I smacked my head hard this weekend getting in a bobcat. Was not fun.

my service van is an Isuzu with enclosed utility. Workers and myself still snack our heads on the interior ceiling supports.
My head would cook in something like that here. I rarely wear hats when actually working gets too hot for me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom