To glide or not to glide

Moser Bros.

I had a glide on my 6 jet ProChem wand which helped dry the carpets faster, but I had no scubbing abitlity! I know use a Cimex to prescrub, I lost my glide and haven't decided whether to replace it.

Moser Bros.

I have a #4 blower on a Dynachem with a 24hp Honda motor, but the glide I didn't fit my Prochem very well, I bought for another cleaner and it fit his Prochem titiuniam better, did Prochem make 2 different type of 6 jet wands?

Greenie

Moser Bros. said:
I have a #4 blower on a Dynachem with a 24hp Honda motor, but the glide I didn't fit my Prochem very well, I bought for another cleaner and it fit his Prochem titiuniam better, did Prochem make 2 different type of 6 jet wands?

Lyon, look up Kevin Brenny here on the HP room, he made some plumbing changes to his DynaChem that helped, the pictures are here somewhere, or just email him, actually I'd have Kevin on speed dial he's a wealth of knowledge and shares freely.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Moser Bros. said:
I had a glide on my 6 jet ProChem wand which helped dry the carpets faster, but I had no scubbing abitlity! I know use a Cimex to prescrub, I lost my glide and haven't decided whether to replace it.

you need to be medicated, I can still remember the first job I used the glide on, It felt like I was pushing the wand without the vac hose on, I kept cleaning and checking the carpet with my hand, thinking good god, am I actually cleaning the carpet with that little effort. I am sure it took days to wipe the smile off my face, use a glide for a while then go push an unglided wand and the difference is even more stark, I would have trouble making it through a house without my glide

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom