To Hack or not to Hack

Name
Austin Willoughby
If your wanting to learn how to be a premium hack message me for my free course 🤣
Gotta love when the main rig is down for maintenance but ya still gotta make that money.

20230905_111138.jpg 20230905_121647.jpg 20230905_121701.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Austin Willoughby
I don't know if I'm the only one but I didn't realize how little power a portable has. Haven't used mine in over 8 years and to believe I thought it's was the bomb when I started my biz lol. Don't get me wrong it has its place

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiotâ„¢
I started my biz with a portable too. However, unlike many young cleaners, I never thought I could clean as well with a portable as I could with a TM. I wanted a TM from day one but it took me two or three years to get comfortable enough to buy one. I never EVER used a portable again. That thing is still sitting in the deepest, darkest corner of my storage building.
I think.

• Haha
Reactions: Austin Willoughby
Name
Austin Willoughby
I started my biz with a portable too. However, unlike many young cleaners, I never thought I could clean as well with a portable as I could with a TM. I wanted a TM from day one but it took me two or three years to get comfortable enough to buy one. I never EVER used a portable again. That thing is still sitting in the deepest, darkest corner of my storage building.
I think.
Don't get me wrong you can absolutely get good results with a portable but nothing compares to the deep cleaning power of a truck mount. Now for cars or cheap thin rugs or in a pitch the portable is perfectly fine. Terrible but fine lol

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I would do it a little different. Nail it with the Kirby first, VLM with the Odyssey, and maybe give it a skim over with the portable. Do you VLM?

Reactions: Austin Willoughby

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom