To the guys who clean Rat Nasties....

Name
Nate W.
I only clean "CLEAN" carpet........ :lol:

If it's too dirty, I don't even bother..... shiteatinggrin

Got to love manufacturing screw ups.... Had to clean up roughly 1000 yards of carpet in a straight line. The marking stripe on the back of the carpet transfered to the front. Easiest money ever made.

IMG00020-20091223-1816.jpg

IMG00019-20091223-1816.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
Are you trying to say that Loom oil got on the face yard? Oh I think you are saying the print on the back has transfered?

No, the ink marking that they put on the backing transfered to the front. Has numbers and arrows.

Edit: Yes, the print on the back has transfered.... Too early in the morning for me. !dork!

Nate The Great said:
[quote="Mountain View Carpet Care":2o9ohtii]Are you trying to say that Loom oil got on the face yard? Oh I think you are saying the print on the back has transfered?

No, the ink marking that they put on the backing transfered to the front. Has numbers and arrows.

Edit: Yes, the print on the back has transfered.... Too early in the morning for me. !dork![/quote:2o9ohtii]

I take care of a lot of warranty issues and I have never ran into that one yet. Must have cleaned up good since the protector was in mint shape.

Name
Nate W.
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
[quote="Nate The Great":2ym1bymo][quote="Mountain View Carpet Care":2ym1bymo]Are you trying to say that Loom oil got on the face yard? Oh I think you are saying the print on the back has transfered?

Edit: Yes, the print on the back has transfered.... Too early in the morning for me. !dork![/quote:2ym1bymo]

I take care of a lot of warranty issues and I have never ran into that one yet. Must have cleaned up good since the protector was in mint shape.[/quote:2ym1bymo]

Most of it cleaned up except the part they tried cleaning before we got there.

Spurling

Aren't you worried about what gets picked up off the floor when you roll up the rug ..

Name
Nate W.
Spurling said:
Aren't you worried about what gets picked up off the floor when you roll up the rug ..

There warehouse floor is pretty clean. They run electric forklifts and they don't go outside. All indoors. I did however have to clean another portion of carpet that had tire tracks on it from the manufacture. Imagine that..... :shock:

steve r

Nate The Great said:
Daddy said:
So how much did you make?

:roll:

Nowhere near the money you make Daddy... It's chump change.... Our winter in here is very cold and slow.... :cry:

thats why i clean the rat nasties! it doesnt take much longer but i charge sooo much more for them.

Name
Nate W.
The Asian Sensation!! said:
[quote="Nate The Great":1pllmoic]
Daddy said:
So how much did you make?

:roll:

Nowhere near the money you make Daddy... It's chump change.... Our winter in here is very cold and slow.... :cry:

Did you just called him Daddy???!! :lol:[/quote:1pllmoic]

:shock: :shock: Not on purpose........ shiteatinggrin

No wonder you like Jiujitsu.... :twisted:

194543720a4115004979b758367523l.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom