Todays job pics

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
This is a customer who I clean for every few months. All of the spots you see are dog piss. She lets the three of them have the run of the house all day while she works. Fortunately today she actually had all the turds picked up before I got there this time. The picture quality is crap all I had was my camera phone sorry I don't have more pics I ran out of time on the afters. There is some dark black spots in the after pic with the sofa, those are burns, evidently her classy boyfriend lays on the couch smoking and can't always get the ashes in the ash tray. Did I mention this person has money. Her name is on the sign of a large business on a main drag here.

img122.jpg

img123.jpg

img121.jpg

img125.jpg

img120.jpg

img124.jpg

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
6 oz's per gallon Grand slam, 1 oz per gallon quat-a-lot and 5 oz's per gallon 40 volume. Amazingly enough there really was no odor problem but I put in the quat just for good measure.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Joey Johnston said:
This is a customer who I clean for every few months. All of the spots you see are dog piss. She lets the three of them have the run of the house all day while she works. Fortunately today she actually had all the turds picked up before I got there this time. The picture quality is crap all I had was my camera phone sorry I don't have more pics I ran out of time on the afters. There is some dark black spots in the after pic with the sofa, those are burns, evidently her classy boyfriend lays on the couch smoking and can't always get the ashes in the ash tray. Did I mention this person has money. Her name is on the sign of a large business on a main drag here.

Looks great Joey!

R

rotovacguy

Nice job! Aside from the burn marks from the loser boy-toy, that stuff looks brand new.

That place looked disgusting in the before pictures....makes ya wonder how people can live like that? :shock: I own 2 purebred chow chows, and they know damn well that crap's not allowed in the house. I'd be eating "chow-ka-bobs" if they trashed my house like that!

M

Mark Imbesi

So your telling me that the Slam, Quat and 40 Vol are all compatable? Where do you guyz get these formulas from?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Did you try to upSale the fact that you could kill the dogs for her?

$25.00 per crack to the head with a wand.

TimP

Marc Imbesi said:
So your telling me that the Slam, Quat and 40 Vol are all compatable? Where do you guyz get these formulas from?

Obviously they are. :roll: Quat is ammonia....grand slam is an ammonia/butyl cleaner. And 40 vol is just an O2 booster and yes you can add it to grandslam...zone perfect.....ultrapac. You pick.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
that is just plain fookin recockulas....

why people allow their animals to do that I just dont know...

maybe shes shooting for a spot on the Dog Whisperer...

TimP

Fine laugh at me. I am no chemist shawn.

I still think it's fine together.

Greenie

wow. no smell?

did it go squish when you walked in?

nasty.

since you do it so frequently, how is the urine wickback?

I'd sell her a quart of orange DD-12 for $99 and call it my tip.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
You ripped her off that carpet doesn’t need to be cleaned for another year or two..... BARF!

I’ve got two 8x10 rugs in right now I cleaned them back in June or July full of cat piss then and full of cat piss now ..i can’t believe people live like this

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Aren't most quats cationic? If so, should we be putting them in a mixture with anionic presprays? What about non-ionic presprays?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Jeff Madsen said:
Aren't most quats cationic? If so, should we be putting them in a mixture with anionic presprays? What about non-ionic presprays?

1. Quats are cationic
2. They should never be mixed with products containing anionic surfactants.
3. Cationic products are incompatible with stain-resist protection and are also generally incompatible residential carpet warranties. *(see below)
4. Products that are limited to non-ionic surfactants do not have an incompatibility issue with a cationic containing product(quats).

* The residential stain-resist carpet warranty is probably a non-issue with situations where it is already nullified by the customer care (e.g. severe pet damage)

TimP

Everyone knows not to mix Quat a lot with the vac-a-way stuff. It creates a mess from what I hear.

Stain resist warranty is the least of concerns when you need the quat a lot. That's why there is also dd-12, it's stain resist ok and it does a good job.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
TimP said:
Stain resist warranty is the least of concerns when you need the quat a lot.

I most certainly agree with that statement.

That being said however, I think there is a risk of complacency. Some will actually think that QAL is an all-purpose, add-to-everything they want to, sort of chemical to use on eveything. Granted not all, or even most cleaners. But some of these threads may have given that impression.

TimP

And that most certainly is why Judson sells dd-12. On the quat a lot lableling says it may void warranty on stain resist carpet. However the may probably means if it's already void it wont. :)

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
As far as wick back goes, I've never gone back over there after it dries to look but I would expect there probably is some wick back. I do call her back a few days after each cleaning to ask her about the job and how it looked once it was dry and she's always thrilled of course I leave it very close to dry when I'm done.

And yes warranty is not a concern at all. I actually recommended replacement the first time I saw it and was quite amazed at how good it came out.

I've even tried giving her advice about the dogs, such as crate training, but she'll not hear of it. She even has a fenced in back yard but will not leave the dogs outside. She treats these dogs not just like kids but like infants.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
2 words

Dog Whisperer

http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/

leave her a copy of something there, next time you clean..

worse thing you can do is allow the dogs to be "part" of the family......in the family and knowing their place is one thing...this is totally different..

ohhh what kinda dogs??

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Quats and any SHAMPOOS will not mix Jeff.

Ricky's and any other scampoos included.

Rex Tyus

If it were not for children and pets I would have to get a job. Be thankful for people like that. Especially the ones that keep calling you back. As far as compatble and not compatable surfactants, you will know if it is incompatable the second it is mixed it will turn to jelly.

Rock on Joey!

What did you rinse it with? Please don't let me down and tell me you are a tapper?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
looks great..nice job.
i love and hate jobs like that. i always feel dirty when done, and the hose is all nasty and needs to be cleaned off.
then you go to something that really does not look so bad and have to fight with it for everything you can get..

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
That job was rinsed with liquid slurry mixed at 8 oz's in the 5 gallon head pack and metered at about 3 gallons per hour.

I'm just finishing up my second gallon of liquid slurry and debating on continuing using it or going back to dry slurry. It seems as if the dry slurry might work a tad bit better but I like the easy mixing of a liquid.

I also keep axiom clean extraction rinse in the truck for upholstery or when I have some reason to run something a little milder.

davegill
i love and hate jobs like that. i always feel dirty when done, and the hose is all nasty and needs to be cleaned off.
then you go to something that really does not look so bad and have to fight with it for everything you can get..

Your right Dave I did feel dirty when I left that job. When I got home I had to make sure to get a shower before I'd pic up my kid. Your also right that the jobs I really hate are the ones that don't look bad but are a struggle to get up to standards.

TimP

Joey Johnston said:
That job was rinsed with liquid slurry mixed at 8 oz's in the 5 gallon head pack and metered at about 3 gallons per hour.

I'm just finishing up my second gallon of liquid slurry and debating on continuing using it or going back to dry slurry. It seems as if the dry slurry might work a tad bit better but I like the easy mixing of a liquid.

I also keep axiom clean extraction rinse in the truck for upholstery or when I have some reason to run something a little milder.

davegill

Your right Dave I did feel dirty when I left that job. When I got home I had to make sure to get a shower before I'd pic up my kid. Your also right that the jobs I really hate are the ones that don't look bad but are a struggle to get up to standards.

The clean ones I feel the same way cause for the money they spend I feel I have to make a difference some how....it's just that you can't sometimes at least a visible difference can be difficuilt. And the ones that are the worst is when the carpet is slam wore out and not dirty. No matter what you do it wont look good and I feel like it's a waste of time for me and waste of money for the client.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom