Tom F and Jim will be so proud of me..

Mikey P

Administrator
So, Mike, will you be joining us on the next group call? I think it is Thursday about 4:30 AM your time zone. We are including folks from England and Australia, so the timing get weird.

There may end up being a huge difference between what some have proposed to put into the standard and the final result.

@Lee Stockwell, or others who see errors in the proposed information, please, share specific details with Mike or myself or others on the committee. We don't all have degrees in chemistry and would love to remove anything inaccurate or unneeded.

unfortunately no not this Thursday Scott, I'll be having dinner with Kevin Pearson rather..

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
you sit your drivers licence based on laws (standards) but no one expects the 15 yr old on their learners to be an exceptional driver

IICRC imo should have in the course congrats you've passed your learners, now you need to learn the practical application and get trained

Tom Forsythe

Good luck to your involvement. You will serve all of us by providing your perspective. You will need a dictionary as I have heard a lot of time is spent in definitions. You will also need patience as I have heard that some topics keep going and going and going without clear resolution. Personally in this situation I prefer second hand knowledge to first hand knowledge. I do have to admit that I have not read any IICRC standard in the 20 years that I have been in the industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom