Tom Gere ------>MICHIGAN<------

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
He had a business in Michigan and he moved here to Bozeman.

Does anybody know anything about his business? What it was called? What the reputation of the company was etc.?

Mikey P

Administrator
I heard he booked 896 jobs this week so far. He does them with a Aerotec and one helper. Gets .85 a foot for the first room and $10.00 per room there after .He uses Judson Juice to Pre spray and Releasit to rinse. Followed by a OP post padding where 12 pad per 100 feet are the norm.
He owns six homes down the eastern sea board and has every property manager carpet retailer feeding him work all day long in exchange for fresh Kryspy Kremes and the occasional pizza pie on Fridays. He is a certified Master Bullshiter with 18 patches on one sleeve and 16 on the other. He owns his own Cleaning Forum on the internets where thousands of cleaners pay homage to his uniqueness and his mad skills on Tweeter.

He also smokes a ton of weed after sex with his radio shockjock of a wife.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
So you haven't heard of him?

I know him personally, but he boasts way too much for me to trust the answer to this question. I want to know what his Michigan Business was like from somebody who observed it. He was the featured guy on the latest "Tes-Timonial" where he talked about how much his business has grown since buy a tes.

I know somebody who might be buying his old customer list and possibly the name.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I think it was in Battle Creek or somewhere near. Don't know the name. I'll call him and ask him the name...

His new company is called Kodiak Restoration in bozo MT

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Battle Creek has people who work at the kellogg's factory and the service businesses who support them. Other than that it is farmland.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
In the 80's we were doing over 30% of our volume by #'s in Detroit, 25% by $. With the population shift (det has lost almost half its population since then) it is down to about 18% & 14%.

Ken

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom