Tom Monahan giving back..

Mikey P

Administrator
Bardwell and I came up with a great way to utilize your traveling Rug Fag Wagon.

Free rug cleaning for those in need in the Nashville area @M12F. Those that cant afford premium Pro Care services will be able to drop off their "loose floor coverings" for a no cost spin through your gadgetron.

and we will pick up a few fancy rugs from the Salvation Army as well if needed to keep you busy.

Bring plenty of deo.

Ron K

I am sure there is a bigger need for Free Carpet Cleaning I'll call a couple of local radio stations and get you some real carpets that need cleaning .

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
I will have the duster, wash tub and six foot spinner. Due to the miniature size of the trailer's equipment, we can do rugs that have a width less than 6 feet. think of everything under 6 X 9's for the occasion. The complete full drying, due to full immersion washing, will have to be thought out by locals. I have a miniature pole drying system to hang rugs. However, not likely they would be dry by end of day. Now if we have heat and air movement, that is a different story. Will we have high heat and wind?

Mikey P

Administrator
High heat sure..

But also high humidity

Maybe we can use the ProCare drying room over the weekend.

Lets get Bardwell to chime in on this.

Jim Bardwell

Name
Jim Bardwell
Ok...let's don't get crazy

Between the rugs at BCA, what we have on the floors at PC and my house I can provide at least a dozen + rugs.
From cheap Target/Home Dep. to investment quality pieces I got us covered. Just need to know how many we need. (I made a few calls Friday and already have a couple of other " in need" places we can source from if need be.)

So, how many rugs do we need my fine young cannibals ?

Mikey P

Administrator
The big question is..

Does Tom want to set up the circus at your shop AND BCA or just one or the other.

Remember we have a day and a half of classes Thursday and Friday before we all head ot BCA for the "real" hands on ..

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The big question is..

Does Tom want to set up the circus at your shop AND BCA or just one or the other.

Remember we have a day and a half of classes Thursday and Friday before we all head ot BCA for the "real" hands on ..

The circus trailer has wheels and a generator. Your call.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom