Tonight is the night!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'll be over at www.procleanersnetwork.com @ 8 pm central explaining how you too can create marketing throughout you entire community for FREE!

I'm spilling my guys on how i've been doing it for over 4 years.

Don't miss out on this oportunity.

See you there;

Dave Yoakum

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Actually it was the best night ever for a Thursday. I think it broke Greenies record. Great responce. Several cleaners will now have the tools to advertise in there community for free.

Dave Yoakum-

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I missed it now i will never be as successful as..................wait for it................................................................................................................
Dave Yoakum

hope it went good for you

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Terry,

You are like a broken record.

Lighten up and let some sunshine into that heart of yours!

I don't expect you to be a multi-millionaire just because you are offering an electric truck mount. But, I do know that your offering very inexpensive way for a person to get into the cleaning business with a very dependable low maintenance, well functioning machine.

I also know, that my way of marketing has brought in for me around $40,000 in residential business this year with a total expense of under $100 and others could do just as well or even much better.

As far the talk I had on Thursday. Whether people bought the system or not it helped them to learn how affinity marketing can bring in a much higher ROI than traditional marketing methods and maybe they should reconsider the way they have been marketing.

Also, when clients call in they are already warm prospects. Therefore, they will spend more money than clients from traditional marketing methods. We all know how YP customers can be price shoppers for instance. So, you can work less and make more with affinity marketing.

I'm here to help with a very good product that could be extremely beneficial. Just as you.

Dave-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom