Tony Dang TI or PMF Mach 12 wand?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I saw one of these in a test and I think I want one. On Mike's Youtube test video there was an Orange and blue one. I really liked the look of that. I did an online search and I can't seem to come up with anything. Is there a website where I can order one directly?
Currently I have a Prochem Quad. I need something lighter. I want to stay with a 12" head and a 1 3/4 " or a 2 " tube. Also I want a teflon hybrid glide on it. Another one I found is the PMF Mach 12 TI, it also seems interesting to me.
I am 6'2 and the quad seems like it is the right length for me.
I do like my Quad a lot , but around 1700 for the titanium model???
Are there any other 12" TI wands with a 2" tube that I might not be aware of?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I went from the prochem quad to the mach15 and I love it. I'm 6,5 and it feels perfect for me. I also have the westpak 12" with a slotted glide, and it's allot better than the prochem quad. I suggest getting the mach15, due to how much faster my jobs are with that extra 3" of width. I never thought it would amount to much, but it really does. I used a mach12 for over a year also, and it can't beat a mach15

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
at my supplier I closely inspected and weighed the WP 12"x2" 4jet. I didn't know or remember my local dis. had them. 8.5lbs with GG as compared to my stainless WP 14"x2" 11.5lbs. 3lb difference and $775.00. The welding is adequate(ish). Would it kill you guys at WP to dab a little filler on your tack welds? And would it kill you to pick up yer phone? The tread taps on the jet bar aren't dead on 90 degrees, tapped by hand? Check valve extenders, is that the norm these days? Looks like another component to foul with age/heat. I'd trade all the polishing for craftsmanship. Will my joints notice a 3lb difference?, I'll have pay to find out...

Mikey P

Administrator
at my supplier I closely inspected and weighed the WP 12"x2" 4jet. I didn't know or remember my local dis. had them. 8.5lbs with GG as compared to my stainless WP 14"x2" 11.5lbs. 3lb difference and $775.00. The welding is adequate(ish). Would it kill you guys at WP to dab a little filler on your tack welds? And would it kill you to pick up yer phone? The tread taps on the jet bar aren't dead on 90 degrees, tapped by hand? Check valve extenders, is that the norm these days? Looks like another component to foul with age/heat. I'd trade all the polishing for craftsmanship. Will my joints notice a 3lb difference?, I'll have pay to find out...
Made in China keep in mind.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just curious Ron. How many times have you actually changed the jet's angle?
And why?
Just once. When it came I found it was spraying a little too high for my liking. I have adjusted it so it hits the carpet just in front of the vacuum lips. It hits at an angle instead of spraying straight down like an aw29

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler

We try to control the weld quality as best as we can, but as Mike said, that's one of the downfalls of doing business in China.

Not sure when you were trying to call, but there are only 3 of us in the office so might go unanswered now and then. Just leave a message if you can and we'll get back with you soon. If you want to get a hold of me direct you can PM me and I'll get you my cell.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
CHINA? HOPE TRUMP PUTS A HUGE TARRIFF ON YOU UNTIL YOU BRING BACK YOUR BUSINESS TO THE UNITED STATES!

CHINA?

CHINA?

WAT?

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Has anyone tried a Mach 15 with a 45 blower? wondering if the head is too big for one of our trucks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
CHINA?

You can't find some retard grocery baggers to weld a couple pipes together?

No wonder the country is going down the tubes when simple products are out sourced to CHINA.

Reactions: Nomad74

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I went from the prochem quad to the mach15 and I love it. I'm 6,5 and it feels perfect for me. I also have the westpak 12" with a slotted glide, and it's allot better than the prochem quad. I suggest getting the mach15, due to how much faster my jobs are with that extra 3" of width. I never thought it would amount to much, but it really does. I used a mach12 for over a year also, and it can't beat a mach15

It’s my second fav wand 15 inch flush monster!

Devastator followed by my SS 14 inch Ti then my Prochem titanium wands.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
CHINA?

You can't find some retard grocery baggers to weld a couple pipes together?

No wonder the country is going down the tubes when simple products are out sourced to CHINA.
I have so many fond memories of my days of working as a bagboy at the local Safeway Grocery store. So many long days welding on shopping carts in the parking lot. It was a good union job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom