too bad it wont work in a Transit..

Mikey P

Administrator
or has it's own motor....

1609972882820.png

Name
Jeff T
Looks like a well built machine. No on board H2O? Baa...
I’d have my local plastic manufacturer make one up for me though...
Needs a better base platform. The GMC/Chevy? Junk..

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Does it spec out at higher than 4 flow?
Whats the shortest van it can fit in?
Im a little hobbled by my 370 SS. But trade offs had to be made. 😱

hogjowl

Idiotâ„¢
My interest would be in seeing how responsive they will be to service needs long term. Not because I’ve heard any horror stories, but because good service is becoming so hard to find.
And I’m not interested in 1990 service experiences. Your experience TODAY is what I’m looking forward to hearing.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My interest would be in seeing how responsive they will be to service needs long term. Not because I’ve heard any horror stories, but because good service is becoming so hard to find.
And I’m not interested in 1990 service experiences. Your experience TODAY is what I’m looking forward to hearing.
That 1999 service is still in service

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Chris A

Name
Chris
Love the machine but the vans are utter shit anymore. I didn't realize how bad the gm vans had gotten until I switched to transits. I wonder if AT messes with the coming system like butler does?

• Sad
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The only bad things I can remember reading about the vans is what SAiger's problem was. And that seemed more like dealer issues vs vehicle quality issues. And you guys put a list together on the major problems associated with them and we can put together all the comments to see which problems were most common.

hogjowl

Idiotâ„¢
You’re acting as if reasonable evaluations are available here. Just look at a wand thread and ask yourself how many idiots we have here.
Your input not withstanding.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Why would it need dual waste tanks? That would be overkill.

Dual wands do not require separate waste tanks, but a foolproof APO would be a necessity.

Cylinder tanks are stronger and more durable, so space was an issue.
The machine seems wisely designed by superior engineers.

I might consider rewarding a personal visit to the 1st MBer who buys one. :eekk: :lol:

Reactions: Bob Savage

Chris A

Name
Chris
The only bad things I can remember reading about the vans is what SAiger's problem was. And that seemed more like dealer issues vs vehicle quality issues. And you guys put a list together on the major problems associated with them and we can put together all the comments to see which problems were most common.

My experience with two ss pro1200s in chevy 3500HD 6.0 over 4 years included almost constant replacement of water pumps, radiators, brakes boosters, plug wires, etc etc. My repairs are literally thousands of dollars less this year compared to 2019.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Chris A

Name
Chris
Surprised yours haven't been worse in the south, it really doesn't get that hot where I am in northern Ohio which made it all the more frustrating

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Our Butlers had a similar slew of issues. Albeit they were not new units but 3,000 hrs plus units.

The Chevy just doesnt seem as solid as the Fords were for handling the usage. It seems like a lot more heat related wear than we ever had on the Fords and with half the hours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom