too bad most of Howard Partridges

Greenie

I was surprised to see Howie say that in print. c'mon now, what is next, I Invented the Internet?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Link isn't working.

There's nothing new out there.
I think there's either ego or its marketing in itself to claim it as your own idea. How often do we as cleaners take credit for something our clients comment on when it was really an idea we got from another cleaner?
I wonder if it would really kill someone to actually say "I got the main idea from so&so and then I tweaked it" ?

hogjowl

Idiot™
One of my better friends here once posted a copy of his referral letter, that his wife made up, and he got a letter from Howie telling him he was posting copywrited material.

I'll let HIM tell you the story if he wants.

Greenie

admiralclean said:
One of my better friends here once posted a copy of his referral letter...

I kinda doubt Howie reads here, must have been a cronie, cause if Howie read here he'd update his company to modern standard and lose those POS wands and 50' lead hoses, and restrictive pool filters, he might even put a glide on a few wands and deliver a dry time in line with .62 a foot.

I have no problem with an uneducated cleaner hacking his way through life, but when you know better, and still do it, you are a whole new class of ass.

John Watson

Greenie said:
I have no problem with an uneducated cleaner hacking his way through life, but when you know better, and still do it, you are a whole new class of ass.

Whoo hoo, rudy toot toot, I agree with you and also have to agree with the the larger companies reasons of not switching to the new and improved methods and methedology. They have their systems worked out. They don't have to train new tricks..

That being said I also think a thourough testing of the new methodology has not been preformed by these that choose not to. IMO, But most of you know the way I think,
S L O W L Y, There is less stress on the equipment, including the operater of the wand if infact they are using wands as their tool of choice. I see a better and faster drying job for the client.

I think one way to help show and convince is to glide the stair tool. I couldn't believe the difference after I added a glide and larger jet with extender to Helens PC stair tool. We do a faster, better and dryer job than doig it with an unglided tool.
I can't speak for other brands, but I know what this one has done for us.

I would recomend to these multi truck companies to have their crews try a few modified stair tools and then compare.. :idea: :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom