Too close for Missiles, switching to CX-15!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
All I can say is Mother F****r!!!

I’m cleaning in a little Mt Town called Weaverville 50 miles away from my shop and my wand brass snaps, spraying me with hot water. Glad I have a plan B but I’m still pissed.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I nearly spit out chili. lol

Sorry but the image is funny. You make a good point for a set of easy outa or as at least a screwdriver, hammer and pliers. Threaded nipple...brass and teflon tape.

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Matt Middleton
I nearly spit out chili. lol

Sorry but the image is funny. You make a good point for a set of easy outa or as at least a screwdriver, hammer and pliers. Threaded nipple...brass and teflon tape.
Yep...been there, done that. A person can be very creative to finish up a job. 😊

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Throwing your wand down must be a Cali thing.
We out here in God's country treat our tools with dignity and respect. 🙂
For the record, I never throw my wand down, unless i'm having a hose tantrum, then I throw it everywhere. What happened here was I had a very slow little leak from the fitting. I mean it was slow, like a drop every 30 seconds, but it was enough to bug me. So I walked down to my van and retrieved a wrench. When I went to tighten it, a stream of water started pissing out the side of the fitting, much like Marty on a long car ride. So, Mongo-Me tried to tighten it more and that's when it broke off. My hope was if I could just tighten it past the crack I could get through the job. Nope. I should know better, brass is not forgiving.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For the record, I never throw my wand down, unless i'm having a hose tantrum, then I throw it everywhere. What happened here was I had a very slow little leak from the fitting. I mean it was slow, like a drop every 30 seconds, but it was enough to bug me. So I walked down to my van and retrieved a wrench. When I went to tighten it, a stream of water started pissing out the side of the fitting much like Marty on a long car ride. So, Mongo-Me tried to tighten it more and that's when it broke off. My hope was if I could just tighten it past the crack I could get through the job. Nope. I should know better, brass is not forgiving.
They shouldn't allow some people near tools.😉

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I was hoping this was a video of the cx15 running off the 870 not a pic of a crusty old wand

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
50 miles? In a cargo van?

And when I get there I have to work!?:biggrin:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For the record, I never throw my wand down, unless i'm having a hose tantrum, then I throw it everywhere. What happened here was I had a very slow little leak from the fitting. I mean it was slow, like a drop every 30 seconds, but it was enough to bug me. So I walked down to my van and retrieved a wrench. When I went to tighten it, a stream of water started pissing out the side of the fitting, much like Marty on a long car ride. So, Mongo-Me tried to tighten it more and that's when it broke off. My hope was if I could just tighten it past the crack I could get through the job. Nope. I should know better, brass is not forgiving.
I was wondering how you and Ofer break so many. Now I know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom