Too good to be true..

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:
those things are still a HUGE ripoff

I wish I got the one in the pic. I got 4 of the older model black ones. The handle is a POS. The blue ones are built so much better.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
How can a fan you can kick around the house and the carpets are almost dry when you leave, be a POS. :?

Name
Nate W.
Erik said:
How can a fan you can kick around the house and the carpets are almost dry when you leave, be a POS. :?

I was talking about the handle. Only 2 screws holding it on. Not rotomolded into the unit. The fan does what's advertised. As for using the POS handle, I can't trust it and don't carry it by because the fact that others who have the same "black model" handle broke while carring it in and damaged the customers property. I can't even stand it on one end like the blue one. I have to put it upside down so it won't roll all over the place. :D

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
3 feedbacks is not someone I'd want to do biz with. I've learned my fair share of those, even if it's a honest seller, I'd wait till he gets several feedbacks as a seller, unless the guy is within driving distance to you. I once had a guy tell me he would only ship the items yet I was 30 minutes from him, he had a low feedback score, and his shipping prices were outta hand too. :roll:

Name
Nate W.
tmdry said:
3 feedbacks is not someone I'd want to do biz with. I've learned my fair share of those, even if it's a honest seller, I'd wait till he gets several feedbacks as a seller, unless the guy is within driving distance to you. I once had a guy tell me he would only ship the items yet I was 30 minutes from him, he had a low feedback score, and his shipping prices were outta hand too. :roll:

The reason they do that to the shipping is, They have to pay a percentage of the listing price to ebay. They don't have to on the shipping. That's why you see outrageous shipping prices for some things. That's the way around paying ebay more money.

I also do not do business with such people.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Erik said:
amazingcleansc said:
Nate, I was referring to this

cause it started life as fookin $79 CHICKEN COOP ventilation fan. (and that's retail at the farm supply store )
plastic magic lOOvers and legs don't add up to the $600+ price tag they started at.

It's in the same "gouge 'em" category as that cheezy plastic headed toy wand for $900

..L.T.A.

A

amazingcleansc

meAt said:
Erik said:
amazingcleansc said:
Nate, I was referring to this

cause it started life as fookin $79 CHICKEN COOP ventilation fan. (and that's retail at the farm supply store )
plastic magic lOOvers and legs don't add up to the $600+ price tag they started at.

It's in the same "gouge 'em" category as that cheezy plastic headed toy wand for $900

..L.T.A.

egg zack lee

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Nate The Great said:
tmdry said:

The reason they do that to the shipping is, They have to pay a percentage of the listing price to ebay. They don't have to on the shipping. That's why you see outrageous shipping prices for some things. That's the way around paying ebay more money.

I also do not do business with such people.

I know, I've been on ebay as a seller and buyer for about 10 years, I adjusted my shipping as a seller but not as much as some will do, but some people will deff put it up there.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
The black one is definitely an over priced POS. Can't even use it because it takes up to much space in the truck. I have the blue model that I won at Mikey fest. It's better but still way over priced and if Drieze can't even put a decent cord wrap on a blower I'll never buy another piece from them.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
KevinL said:
The black one is definitely an over priced POS. Can't even use it because it takes up to much space in the truck. I have the blue model that I won at Mikey fest. It's better but still way over priced and if Drieze can't even put a decent cord wrap on a blower I'll never buy another piece from them.

How are the drying times with them?

Mike Draper

Helllllooooo, the cost doesn't matter if you make your money back 5 fold on them each year. Read the book " Think and grow rich". After you get rid of this "I will only buy the cheapest shit for my business attitude" your business will start growing and so will your profits. The drying times are great! I have 3 and will buy 3 more when I get my new truck.

Ryan

Mike Draper said:
Helllllooooo, the cost doesn't matter if you make your money back 5 fold on them each year. Read the book " Think and grow rich". After you get rid of this "I will only buy the cheapest shit for my business attitude" your business will start growing and so will your profits. The drying times are great! I have 3 and will buy 3 more when I get my new truck.

Yeah your right.... That Sam Walton fellow his broke dick attitude got him no where.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Those fans are nice. I want another. Wouldn't buy it from him, but I still want another one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom