Took the Lima Bean//Lunchpail out today

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So how hot does the lunch pail get? After reading the LPG heater post it made me wonder because I was looking at a 4HT.

Does the the pail preheat the water at all?

Does it get over 150 with a high flow wand?

How does the heat compare to the big V?

Has any adjustments been made to the heater? ( to pimp it)

Thank You

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
With no safety barrier between the cabin and equipment, doesn't it get a bit hot and smelly in there after finishing a job :?:

I assume that it is legal to have your heater inside the van like you have, over there :?:

I'd be hung, drawn and quartered, if I did that down under.

What are the overall dimensions + weight, of that machine :?:

Would dual sliding doors be a benefit in this instance :?:

I also see a lot of wasted space in the cabin where you could easily install an esky, plus laptopdancer and printer, as well as your jugs.

Nice rig.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
Coit was Hydramaster and yes this is my very first slide in

My propane tank is only on it's second filling so I am not yeet seeing it's full potential heat wise but with a 06 wand it will sit @ 240º all year.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Is that the same unit as Ron Werners? I was impressed with his, but a 225 gallon holding tank WOW! :shock:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
[quote="Mikey P":m588r9qu]That a Bissell Momentum dude.

The world's greatest pos vacuum.

My pet vac is exactly the same... However that cone thing at the top of the dirt canister is a PITA.[/quote:m588r9qu]

that's not a Momentum in the van

this is a Momentum

Picture816.jpg

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
well that POS broke and the MOM is in there now.

Greenbean is coming over tomorrow to clean 3 jobs with me and then go trick or treating in downtown Scruz with all the naked freaks.

We'll be running the Pail ragged with long hose runs as well as testing Snake Oil as a HWE prespray.

wait until you see our Halloween costumes :shock: :shock: :shock:

randy

Name
Randy
Mike I was wondering why you only have a vac reel and no pressure line reel. Has it that working out ?
Also overall from a function standpoint are you as please with this unit as the V ? Lastly is your propane source just the bottle inside the truck ? No 100 gallon propane tank ? How long does the tank last ? Interesting set up you have.

Mikey P

Administrator
I actually like rolling up the Parflex by hand, takes less time and far less hassle the a reel.

I may ditch the reels on my V.

A 13 gallon Propane tank is bolted underneath the van as per caltrans/osha standards.

With no freshie or live reel set up takes a bit longer but the simplicity is refreshing to say the least.

and while it is louder than a CDS or PTO the noise is nowhere near the sonic boom of a V.

Really. Just how loud is the V? I heard a Bridgepoint Lancer the other day and it sounded like a screaming bat out of hell. There is no way I could work with that thing. Have you heard a Legend? How does the V compare to a Legend? Just curious.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
Really. Just how loud is the V? I heard a Bridgepoint Lancer the other day and it sounded like a screaming bat out of hell.

a new one?
do they still make them?
Reason I ask, I haven't seen a new one in years.
But the ones i saw were Prochem TMs.
The only difference was paint color and decals.

Prochem TMs are generally one of the more quieter slide-ins on the market.

It's possible the one you saw/heard had some silencer issues

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I don't think they do make them any more Larry, the Prochem Legend we had was relatively quiet, still much louder than our CDS', but you can only get som much noise out of 18 ponies and a 36 blower.

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
I actually like rolling up the Parflex by hand, takes less time and far less hassle the a reel.

I may ditch the reels on my V.

A 13 gallon Propane tank is bolted underneath the van as per caltrans/osha standards.

With no freshie or live reel set up takes a bit longer but the simplicity is refreshing to say the least.

and while it is louder than a CDS or PTO the noise is nowhere near the sonic boom of a V.

Interesting. Over all are you happy with the Judson ? Would you recommend it over a Butler or Hydromaster having run both ?
Has any customers commented on the size of the truck ? I wonder how many customers would really know a V or Aerotec from a Judson setting in a similar truck?
Do you miss the size of the truck from a storage/ convenience standpoint (ie being able to haul everything (cimex & all) around in the back)?

Mikey P

Administrator
If my V fell off the earth today and I had to run the Lunchpail full time I would put it in one of those smaller 350 box vans. As a back up the Limabean is fine but as my every day tool hauler I would need way more room.

Now assuming that I would stick with the dual wand biz plan I would put two Judsons in a Hino or Isuzu cab over.

The Lima is going to need a roof vent with van for sure.

Walt

fan.jpg

Mike get one of these for the Lunchpail. It moves a lot of air out of the truck. It works on a remote or a thermostat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom