Top 25 National Carpet Cleaning Rankings Are Out!!!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Torrey W said:
May I ask how this list was made exactly?
And by who?

I obvioously dont know many on the list but see a few names I know.

But one (ross) that i know better than anyone else.

How did he make the cut exactly?

Seems pretty cool.

And last question, was I evaluated?

Torry,
The whole thing is a long running Mikey Board gag.

No one was really evaluted.

Waldo just does it for fun.

Picking randam names out of a hat would of had more merit.

Just play along with it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Funny how Dave says this every year as he continues to not even break the top 300.

Torry, Waldo will be along shortly to explain to you how he conducted his extensive researchs

Name
Danny Strickland
If i don't make that list as the best part time SCAMpoo'er in this country, I'll be tossing some $$$ into Pfred's Iowa inmate rehab program!!!! mam, thats for the basic steam clean only..

hey Marty, blow me

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's not true Dave, Mike had me checking out at least a dozen cleaners in a four state region. While I wasn't involved in picking I did fill out sheets on all the one's I was sent to. It looks like the only one that made the list in my group was Jimmy. I don't know what happened to Dirk. If I remember, he nearly had as many points as Jimmy. ???

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Waldo may still be pissed that I can drink more coors than him.

No hard feelings on this end.

It was good seeing you Richard. Glad I had the vac on the truck when you visited!

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Royal Man said:
[quote="Torrey W":3oqa73xv]May I ask how this list was made exactly?
And by who?

I obvioously dont know many on the list but see a few names I know.

But one (ross) that i know better than anyone else.

How did he make the cut exactly?

Seems pretty cool.

And last question, was I evaluated?

Torry,
The whole thing is a long running Mikey Board gag.

Waldo just does it for fun.

Picking randam names out of a hat would of had more merit.

Just play along with it.[/quote:3oqa73xv]
I kinda thought so.

No biggie. Sounds kinda cool of there was a way to tally ones rank based on real reviews.

And I thought it was odd Ross made your cut not being a poster here.

Maybe one day I'll have the privilege of making it. Lol

Carry on.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
To tell you the truth, I just lurked this thread when someone told Ross he was in it over at ***.

I had no intention on posting, but when I saw member: AdamHale's post I thought "anywhere there's a guy and his wife cool enough to dress in full batman and bat women costumes and post it, I gotta say something!"

Good stuff AdamHale.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Torrey I nominated Ross.

He gives me the most grief over on *** for being a smart ass.

You are just his retard side kick and ass sniffer so that's why you weren't nominated.

Maybe when you start being your own man Waldo will notice.

:lol:

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Jimmy L said:
Torrey I nominated Ross.

He gives me the most grief over on *** for being a smart ass.

You are just his retard side kick and ass sniffer so that's why you weren't nominated.

Maybe when you start being your own man Waldo will notice.

:lol:
Here I am.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Torrey we all know that if you own a vortex you automatically move up the list.

Ross has that penis extension vortex and all you have is that sad sack CleAnCo that you can't even use 300 feet of hose.

eat shit!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Ok. I understand but keep in mind my guys are highly trained well (over) paid loyal attention to detail hard working young men
Thanks for your time
Dave

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Jimmy L said:
Torrey we all know that if you own a vortex you automatically move up the list.

Ross has that penis extension vortex and all you have is that sad sack CleAnCo that you can't even use 300 feet of hose.

eat shit!
Are you serious you Scampoo Hack!?

I have a 56 blower Directly driven of a Chevy V-8.
The only that that sucks harder than my truck is your mom downtown on Nickle Night.

If you ever want an education on how not to be a broke dick CC well into your twilight years, come on down for a ride along.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Torrey you are on the radar with the 56 blower. I had two violations reported by a couple people close to you that stated you were not Pre-Vaccing and you were using some of Bristors leaky cool cuffs which is hurting your dry times. You will be fine just plug in the vac and get a hold of some of the Mytee cuffs.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice to have you here Torry

Don't let regards lime Ladwig and Yokums scare you off.

Look around, you find this place 1000's more entertaining than ***.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
No change from last year. Apparently I am still 26th. Maybe I need to clean more than 1 carpet a month. Or the one carpet I clean should be at the Chavez home. (You do have carpet don't you, Richard?)

Torrey, Seeing how often you post, you can't be cleaning more than 1 carpet a month either. You'll have to work on that.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Waldo said:
Torrey you are on the radar with the 56 blower. I had two violations reported by a couple people close to you that stated you were not Pre-Vaccing and you were using some of Bristors leaky cool cuffs which is hurting your dry times. You will be fine just plug in the vac and get a hold of some of the Mytee cuffs.

Golden Boy
Yea I ditched the cool cuffs and got flash cuffs.

I like them much better.

Never care for Mytee cufflinx.

I will admit I don't prevac much, one, most of the houses I clean are for higher end homeowners and aren't in much need of it. But I did get a couple of Kirby's and am very impressed with the over powering amount they pick up.

I run 4TTd on every job and usually use a 360i so when I leave the carpet is about as fresh, clean and debris free as an angels finely groomed bush.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Mikey P said:
Nice to have you here Torry

Don't let regards lime Ladwig and Yokums scare you off.

Look around, you find this place 1000's more entertaining than ***.
Are you kidding?

Fagwid had trolled me for over a year.
If he used his brain as much as his mom used her bed post he'd maybe be able to get off welfare and turn a profit.

Btw, I didn't come here to war with anyone, I try to respect someone else's turf when I'm on it, but obviously fagwid and I are old pals.

I was wondering how I would be recieved. Since I'm always looking for fresh content In between jobs I figured why not, maybe I can be of use to a few fellow CC brethren.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
scottw said:
No change from last year. Apparently I am still 26th. Maybe I need to clean more than 1 carpet a month. Or the one carpet I clean should be at the Chavez home. (You do have carpet don't you, Richard?)

Torrey, Seeing how often you post, you can't be cleaning more than 1 carpet a month either. You'll have to work on that.
Well Scott, when your basically a walking Bicept with a wand driving around a lustrious city like Indy doing high end cherry picked residential carpets with the use of superior chemicals from JonDon and the ability to multi task posting on an iPhone and drive or be driven by a helper, you tend to be able to post a few dozen helpfull nuggets a day.

I know it's puzzling to some of our "elders" here that En-ter-net can be done wirelessly without the use of voodoo dolls or a 56k modem but don't worry yourself, what would interlink do if your blood pressure meets your cholesterol levels up in the sky from wondering such things.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Then consider a new brand of mouthwash
I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

I talked to Waldo today, your name came up Steve..

too many other distractions caught your clients attention.

you must have Hyde looking inside my truck :lol:

it isn't my fault I have to work with Drew

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Steve you are great cleaner. The low hours on the Vortex proves you care about the quality of your work. Keep your dobber up we are only half through the cleaning year.

Golden Boy

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Waldo... mam, thats for the basic steam clean only..

You lil bAdTuRd....!!!!

You said if I would come back HERE....I could be ranked 26th... eat shit!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Harper my guilt trip worked on you. You care too much about carpet cleaners. Frasier thanks for the response my spotter in Vancouver named Richard did not mention you dual wanded. I will take that into consideration on the next rankings.

Golden Boy

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I would like to thank all the littl guys that made this possible for me. I would especialy like to thank all the section 8 slumlords and the little kid who ran up and down the isles pissing everywhere at payless shoe source on missouri boulevard, you guys are the ones who made this possible for me to be where I am today :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom