top five best wands on the market today

wilpath

over my 25 years in the business, i started with the butler wand , i think it was a 11 inch, then had a prochem ti for quite a number of years, great wand, but then i brought the 15 pmf ti wand with greenglide (internal), great wand in my opinion which i currently use and really like it. i have a westpac in my basement somewhere, i never got into it. seems a bit heavy, not saying its a bad wand, i just never got into it,,, so
for me pmf 15 inch, followed by pc ti wand ... what are your top best 5 performing wands

wilpath

well , you never know , bring it,,,,, it seems tom's wand is number one,, but let have the next top four

Mikey P

Administrator
for sure, especially the Mach 15 which has WAAAY too large of a vacuum chamber and a horrible manifold set up that can't help but streak.

• Angry
Reactions: Acp

wilpath

i think the internal greenglide helps for the wide opening, controlling the psi helps with the streak, but the sapphire ti will be up next for me, i think it has the attic too

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
speaking of wands, what model/make is this sucker?
20200704_152902.jpg
20200704_152923.jpg

Is it an SS? its also flared
20200704_154532.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaccattack95
Name
Steve Lawrence
Yeah, I understand the reason for this thread. Wand construction and wand effectiveness and operator comfort have always been important issues! Not sure what's best still, but am intrigued by the Devastator 12 and 15. I just want a proper wand with good spray pattern corner to corner, comfortable hole glide, minimal dripping, affordable valve rebuilds that happen very infrequently.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom