Top of Google...and then some.....in less 90days Guaranteed!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Re: Top of Google...and then some.....in less 90days Guarant

I am suprised Brian got upset when he was asked to post some testimonials since he preaches how important they are. I was just giving you the oppurtnity to slow down hurricane Fred and get some loot. So post away big guy

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

You just got 2 inside this thread. But that doesn't help your arguement does it? :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper

KEEP SWIMMING .................................RICHARD.... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3pqp12UEgl]

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

But Steve and Jeremy aren't using your service are they. I know I got a pm that says atleast one of them isn't and it was a joke

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I don't discuss my member's or non-member's subscriptions. Sorry Bundy.

DannyD

Hey Greg, I'll chime in here. In about 3 hours he got me 3 spots out of the top 10 organics in the city next to mine. Yes it was the network thing & not my specific site. Still, he did exactly what he said he would. After dealing with John Braun for 2 months (6 months if ya count the transfer domain/nameserver issue) & having no site it's refreshing that someone does what they say they will on the website end of things. He mentioned on the phone that FCC, who I didn't reconize the name when he told me, but now I see who he's referring too from this thread- & Andrechelle were the next steps up.. if ya will.

All in all I'm pretty impressed. I'm #1 or 2 in the organics w/ my site in my city & had him start working on my city too. I figure if I can get a few more spots in the organics I'll take em.

I'd say he's pretty honest. Even to the point of if I wanted to spend more or had a tougher area to crack I should hook up w/ FCC or Andrechelle. I took him up on Andrechelle. She's building me a better site. I didn't know who FCC was until I started reading this thread. I might contact him too at a later time. For now I'm all set.

Bundy said:
yes I am sure you have many satisfied customers, could you give us some contacts to ask about your service?

Jeremy N

Supportive Member

~tapping fingers on desk~

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

thanks Danny it is good to get a response rather than hyperbole and insults for asking for reference from a guy who put himself in the thread.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

FCC said:
for those I have not contacted yet..........I'm out of spots

also I'm probably not going to be around here much longer so........for those that need to contact me use advancedrandc@gmail.com

What the hell Fred? Just too busy or are you taking some time off from the board? What gives?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Bundy said:
thanks Danny it is good to get a response rather than hyperbole and insults for asking for reference from a guy who put himself in the thread.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with calling me an idiot or anything. :roll:

Pot, meet mr Kettle.

supersoaker

Name
Michael Malandruccolo

****business address must be in target city......not valid for metros

Would a friend or family members address suffice?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

you decided to crash someone elses thread for your own gain, that makes you an idiot. Still waiting for more testimonials we have 1 saying he went elsewhere

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Ya know Greg... If you wouldn have argued with him he'd have had a lot less exposure & opportunity to promote himself. This trainwreck on Fred's thread is as much your fault as it is his.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

Your a satisfied customer Jeremy right?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I would have stopped if Fred wanted me too...But he was cool with us promoting his thread...which was my intent.

There is no way I could have posted in his thread without promoting my Network.

The high road would have been to stay out of it all together I guess...but I wanted to give Fred his kudos and let people know He know's his stuff.

Just about everyone I speak with from this board gets my promo of how they should work with Fred and/or Andrechelle depending on their needs.

It's totally different from what I do....just the same Idea with Freds new program.

Sue me.

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Brian R said:
I would have stopped if Fred wanted me too...But he was cool with us promoting his thread...which was my intent.

There is no way I could have posted in his thread without promoting my Network.

The high road would have been to stay out of it all together I guess...but I wanted to give Fred his kudos and let people know He know's his stuff.

Just about everyone I speak with from this board gets my promo of how they should work with Fred and/or Andrechelle depending on their needs.

It's totally different from what I do....just the same Idea with Freds new program.

Sue me.

"PRETTY sure YOU ARE JuDgEMeNt PrOOf"..... :mrgreen:

sorry ....I just couldn't.... TAKE IT ANYMORE..... :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

carry-on..!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

Jeremy is a satisfied customer he just told me. He didn't make any money and I can say in the future he will actually lose some money(though be it small amount)...Diss your customers to be a smart ass you lose them

joe harper

Name
joe harper

i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHPNUN-U8Ei]

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

I was satisfied because he did exactly what he said he would do... Boost my rankings on google. I didn't do the 50% sub deal just the page for the Encapstore and yes I get calls from people that "found me on google" & aren't familiar with the BBs a couple times a week. I did do it for a month with my cleaning biz and the results were lack luster, I attribut this to 1) the season & 2) the content of my site being geared towards commercial work.

That said, the Cermaks, Robinson & I have all put time into boosting the ranking of the site so I can't say for sure "who has the strongest voodu"... I can say that Robinsons worked fast & I was satisfioed with the service & price.

And like I said Greg, you are in this for an argument and the drama that's why you kept not letting me finish a sentence on the phone. I'm happy to have you keep your $ if I have to kiss your ass to get it especially after the events of the last week or so...

All this above BS aside, Fred I wish you well please contact me when you have another opening. I'd be interested in seeing how you can help my cleaning business.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

i don't need anyone to kiss my ass. you finished your sentence.

brendan

Name
brendan

hey fred id be interested in your pricing,,,,can you send me some,,,im in dublin ireland,,,want to try your luck over here,,,thanks,brendan

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

Guess I get no luv :oops:

Becker

Name
Becker

I'll throw in my 2 cents.

I talked with Brian in PMs..

He directed me to FCC or someone else when I told him what I was wanting to do.
I contacted FCC in PMs. At the time he was not taking on new projects, but offered me some advice, as did Mark and just about every other SEO guy here.

For some odd reason Waffles either loves you or hates you, no middle ground.
He either wants to lick your ass, or fight with you, jump in and tear up your thread and derail it.
Funny thing about Waffles is. He has nearly zero knowledge of web design, seo etc.

I don't see FCC and Brain battling for the same nickel.

I see a place for Brains product, I get contacted about every 3 months from a local guy offering a similar product. At a much higher price!
And to be honest with you, I'd give Brain a shot if I was not ranking on the 1st page of many of my target cities. Some 1st spot above places, and some 1st below places. This after just a few months of tweaking things.
Big markets are hard, so I can see why FCC avoids taking that on.
Luckily for me, Seattle is not in my 10 ten cities I want to work.

FCC, is a wiz from what I have gathered.

I thank him for his advice, as well and Mark, and Brain for his honesty when I contacted him with my goals.

I find the comment,, " go back to your room" funny. Last I checked Brian is a Mod for the money room, but he is still an active member of all rooms, topics etc.

Someday he will be able to help a fellow cleaner brave enough to admit he cleans RES carpets with a similar system. shiteatinggrin

Jermey, now you might understand why I don't take Waffles calls anymore.
I don't mind a conversation, but talking to him is one sided. I think he likes the sound of his voice.
Or he feels he has something to prove to the world, one person at a time.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

Yes I show my hate by asking for references of satisfied customers and get none from his network that he jumped into someones thread about. Quite fantasizing about me becker my ass tingles everytime you picture hitting it

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

:?:

Do you even READ anyone elses posts Greg?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

name some people on the network. I read Dannys okay . Jeremy asked about google not network services and the otherone isn't on your network either and admits to not making one red cent. I do trust Danny he is a straight up great guy

I am just saying you preach testimonials lets see them. I almost signed up because it seems like a really good idea and you put the stuff together nicely from what I saw. I am not knocking what your doing I want to see references. You chime in about shipping and money and runing businesses and I am saying people want their due diligence and with that is references. No one asked you to chime in on this thread and promote yourself, Did they? You chose to. I asked for references

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom