TOPS SPOT CONSENSUS

Mikey P

Administrator
Saw you guys that got your free samples what do you think?

I'm testing it now my own home for potential residues but this stuff so damn good I'm wondering if it couldn't be tamed down a little bit and uses your free giveaway spotter to customers

Reactions: Living The Dream

Lamesalegend

Which spotter, what's the name or link. I've used TOPS Gum Up. Think its the best non solvent spotter I can think of, is this the one your talking about?

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
BradFenstermaker
Mike I have used on some red craft paint in rental with decent success.
Spotted mystery drips with by back door with success.

Still have alot to test with.

Name
Steve Lawrence
My tech Jason says TopSpot works very well on ink and has no odor. Wow! (Tried to buy some recently but were told the product is not in production just yet.)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Swani
I've used it on Gum, paint and several organic spots with great success. When I'm prespraying I treat the areas and by the time I get to wanding them I can't even tell they're there anymore. I'd definitely buy more. It also rinses better then my Avenge spotters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sal K
Name
jack zerkie
I liked the sample and ordered 1 gallon. Used it today on a 25 yr old pure white carpet removed it all. Only down side it was very foamy but I removed the stains the used d foam to break it down the re cleaned again. jz.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Works great! Used it on several mystery spots . Some gold looking makeup and some blue ink or Whatever it was. Didnt come out with powerburst prepray. Put a little be of topsy on all of them, did stairs and then came back to extract. They seem to all come out. Groovy.

Name
Swani
Worked awesome on this spot from a plant.
InShot_20201004_151637074.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
link to purchase please?

Reactions: Living The Dream

FredC

Village Idiot
My tech Jason says TopSpot works very well on ink and has no odor. Wow! (Tried to buy some recently but were told the product is not in production just yet.)

Name
Steve Lawrence
I think I'm gonna try some on graffiti on the playground in our neighborhood park. (Tired of looking at "Black lives Matter" on the kids slides!)

Oops, we're all out. Guess we'll have to wait til our order comes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom