TOPS

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I love this company so much 💕
Just kidding...

Hey TOPS...you guys are losing credibility quick.

I ordered a thousand dollars worth of pads and chems in August...not much, I know, but the fact that it was canceled on your end makes me unhappy.
After the order was placed on the website, I got a message that someone will call to confirm the order. Never heard from them. (No biggie I got what I needed from a different company)

Last week I decided to try them again and ordered 4 gallons of TOPS spotter.
UPS notified me that there was some sort of damage and they discarded the shipment and notified the sender.

Again, I never heard from TOPS....so I called them and the girl on the phone said the boss guy will call me back shortly because she doesn'tknow anything about it. . (I did ask what "shortly" means. She said it could be 15-20 minutes to an hour or two)
Never heard back from them.

So I called again a day later and this time a different lady answered and she had no idea about any of this... it is unclear, how she knew the shipment was damaged because she said ups never notified her...

Now, another day later I still have no shipment on the way.

Let's be clear, if I take a few hundred bucks from a customer, that customer will expect service and results.

vlheaberlin

Name
Victoria heaberlin
Zee your initial call concerning the damaged shipment was taken by our answering service. And you spoke with me the following day. I have already prepared a new shipment for you. I knew the shipment was damaged because the answering service provided me with the Information you provided them. As to the order placed on our website as stated yesterday our office did not cancel this order. The order was cancelled by the credit card processing software due to a 401 error message. Unfortunately the software only notifies us of orders that were completed. I do apologize for the misunderstanding and will forward you the tracking information on your replacement product one I return to the office at 9 am eastern time

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Kick his azz Zee! 😉

I would...but I have brotherly love towards him that happens to stop me from kicking his ass.
It is unfortunate though for Mikey because the constant needless annoyance from Mr Debbiedowner, results in many of us not participating on the forum with our clicks and comments.
(And when it's pointed out Porky will just say: "so pissy"...)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I would...but I have brotherly love towards him that happens to stop me from kicking his ass.
It is unfortunate though for Mikey because the constant needless annoyance from Mr Debbiedowner, results in many of us not participating on the forum with our clicks and comments.
(And when it's pointed out Porky will just say: "so pissy"...)
Never mind Marty Zee, the rest of us enjoy your posts and especially your art work. Marty's just pissy because it gets harder every day to get out of his recliner.

Name
Swani
Damn first world problems. Have a little patience. It's not like we are in a pandemic or anything. Everyone is short staffed and just trying to keep their business afloat.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom