TOPSy flopsy.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Even easier with a Promaster since its lower. The other vans that 95% of the cleaners have, not so much.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No, I simply picked one end up, dragged it over to my tailgate, then picked up the other end, and slid it in..
Canadians just know how to get things done. Ask us to clean it, move it, pick it up and we just do it. Unlike Americans who stand around scratching their butt and wondering if there is an easier way or if someone else can do it for them.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Canadians just know how to get things done. Ask us to clean it, move it, pick it up and we just do it. Unlike Americans who stand around scratching their butt and wondering if there is an easier way or if someone else can do it for them.
Ouch. I told you we built the wall on the wrong border! 🙂

Name
Jeff T
Yup. No time for panty weight BS…

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Canadians are also better at paying taxes and producing nothing of value.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have carpet in my van. I don’t think I could slide it on the floor like that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom