Tornado Hose

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
so what is the scoop with this stuff.give me pro's and con's......

I am hearing it has a 2 year warranty on the pressed connections and that is is a cooler hose on the outside.....

I am tired of burning my legs.......does this stuff run cooler

does it play nice.....or do you fight coils...

Name
Jesse
It's very similar to the other steel braids but handles more heat. It may be a little stiffer but not noticeable. The outer jacket is a harder rubber than goodyear and has a texture. If your pulling it around a drywall corner you may remove slightly more paint but you shouldn't be doing that anyways.
I still prefer the Parker, coiling and all.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
We carry it, and have for quite a while under it's manufacturer's name, Alpha-jet. Tornado is a private label name. I have a few short, crimped pieces, I'll send you one to try, Jim.

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thank you ..also .if it works....and I switch over can you get it in 200 ft lengths

Steve Smith

Lisa,

Is the hose you carry "Alpha-jet" or "Alfajet"?

What is the price per foot for 3/8"?

Thanks.

Name
Brad Gouveia
Actually tornado hose is the real name of the hose. Midway is the company that makes in Italy they have very few distributors in USA. I am waiting on them getting more in so I can order up some. I would like to see the hose that Lisa has though.

Thanks
Brad

T

The Magician

Dave Rampage has been using the Tornado hose for some time. E-mail him.

Dave Rampage has been using the Tornado hose for some time. E-mail him.

Jimmy,
You want us to call Dave the very same guy that LIED about Blueline's Vortex being unable to run at Connections ? Funny how when the show was over they drove it right outside and ran it !!

Dave has soiled himself on the BB's and is a liar.

Do you know any other running that hose ?

T

The Magician

Sorry I wasn't aware of any problems with Dave or Blueline. Just trying to help Jim out with Q's on the hose.
I did see tornado hose on a Vortex at Pembertons. can't remember the CC name.
What is mil approved?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
just get the blue parker stuff from greenie, I am pushing 2 years with my 100ft section I bought from them, it was way less coily than the orange 50 footers I bought before, it holds the heat in, so its cooler on the outside. one time I was too lazy to unhook the hose and had to move the truck a few feet to get the last bit of fuel in the pickup, i ended up running over the connected hose, it yanked the QC totally off the truckmout with no damage to the hose, this was after 1.5 years as my lead 100 foot section, a good year hose would have been blown up and in the garbage 6 mos earlier, hose is still going strong today, oh yeah and the outside of the hose doesn't look all that bad for nearly 2 years of use

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I believe I bought a 100 footer of Parflex 2 yrs. ago from Lisa and Greenie and I have no plans to replace it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
the cleaner at Pembertons was Ron Beatty, if I remember right he said he wouldn't buy it again due to th texture, but you can find him on this BB.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
It's Alphagomma - Alphajet. It comes from Italy. The importer says they are the same, that Tornado is a name that is private labeled for Midway. maybe he's bs-ing me, but that is what i'm told. It is steel braid, rubber-cored, high heat pressure washing solution line, it's heavy and has a rough jacket, it's blue, not bright blue like Neptune, subdued.

Steve, we haven't ordered any in 3/8", I'm sure it's available, but don't know what the min. quantities and availability are.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom