Totally Green, Totally Clean

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I just finished listening to Fritz on Procleaners on his new franchise opportunity. Did anyone else listen in? I was a little disappointed, apply a green product with a crb and extract with a 360 with water, using RV portables. I think he was a little hesitant discussing urine issues, and admitted that there is no good green spotter. He was a little fuzzy on uph and tile cleaning. The concept is great, but I don't think he's there yet. Am I wrong or does anyone even care?

I thought about shooting a commercial mocking green cleaners.

What is green cleaning etc.

Wow that is a nice behemouth truck. How is that green? Ok you use recycled paper in the printer.

What about all those other chems in your truck?

You are actually buring gas to clean my carpets.

Something along those lines.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I don't think the whole concept has been written in stone, yet. There will undoubtedly be some changes and fine tuning. I expect it will take a while to get it rolling.

However, Fritz has been instrumental in getting several new programs introduced to the world including Rug Doctor, Paul Davis Restoration, Carpet Max and others. This may be a great opportunity to get in on the bottom floor of something will be huge in 5 or ten years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom