Touch my Monkey

Mikey P

Administrator
monkey1.jpg

monkey2.jpg

monkey3.jpg

Loving it...

any other screen shots you want to see?

Thats a very impressive job average there Mikey. Seeing that screen kinda motivates me to work harder. I just like hanging out at the lake with beautiful women in bikinis, lots of cold beer, and good music. So for me it is work 3 days a week and party the other 4 for now until it gets cold.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Anybody there other than Joe to talk to about marketing? Been waiting 6 days for a response.

I went through those cards and changed up the copy a little. It seemed a little rough. Waiting for his input and blessing to get this damn thing rolling. Anyone change the copy from what they had?

I am also sending out my own thank you card and will replace the thank you card with a 6 week card that will mention referrals, how the program works, and referral cards. Will then go with the 3 mth, ..........

Mike Draper

3.jpg

Been told many times on here that I'm just a newbee and don't know much :roll: Lets see where I am in 5 more years. Only worked 4 hours today. :wink:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
looks like nice software.

Mikey,

I’m impressed all your financial numbers are much bigger then mine except for unpaid invoices :( .

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I sent out 125 "its been a long time" for a whopping $150.00 through the Monster . They must have landed today because within a two hour period I booked three for around $1200 worth and a fourth who wanted it done as part of a moveout (too bad I'll be on vacation). Not a bad ROI. Looking forward to how many more in the next few days.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Every time I click to send out those reminder...I get calls from it within a week.
Money well spent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom