Tracking Inventory

Who tracks their inventory in quick books? Do you deduct every time you use chemical or do you just track it overall on the amount of money spent on chemicals monthly?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I was a restaurant manger in the past... I have a program I use. Every night all bottles are filled and put into the inventory. I have about 221 different chemicals in stock. For carpet cleaning, air duct and house cleaning. I also inventory brooms dustpans, papertowels, all paper products once a week. All mileage and fuel is recorded everynight. The cleaning girls have an astro cargo van and 3 ford explorers. 1 air duct van. ( only runs 3 times a week). And 2 carpet vans. I'llbe running more this summer

rick imby

Name
Rick
joeynbgky said:
I was a restaurant manger in the past... I have a program I use. Every night all bottles are filled and put into the inventory. I have about 221 different chemicals in stock. For carpet cleaning, air duct and house cleaning. I also inventory brooms dustpans, papertowels, all paper products once a week. All mileage and fuel is recorded everynight. The cleaning girls have an astro cargo van and 3 ford explorers. 1 air duct van. ( only runs 3 times a week). And 2 carpet vans. I'llbe running more this summer

Wow Joe,

Employees pay attention to the things they have to keep track of and the things they know the boss is paying attension to.

Keeping track of 221 chemicals is amazing to me but then if they have to keep track of them they will learn in time what they are for---hopefully anyway.

Rick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom