Transit battery..

Mikey P

Administrator

To make it even funner, my TM battery and it's 4 mounting nuts and bolts were in the way...

LOTS of those plastic bits won't be going back.

Good gawd

Reactions: Trip Moses

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Jeez...

Seems like an obvious example of the car maker not wanting owners to take care of a simple maintenance task.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

To make it even funner, my TM battery and it's 4 mounting nuts and bolts were in the way...

LOTS of those plastic bits won't be going back.

Good gawd

And the spare tire access door is in the floor in the back. My buddy found out the hard way after he installed his flooring in his van. Couldn't get to his spare tire when he had a flat.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
""Now lets talk about how to remove your battery. 1st slide your seats all the way back"

Then they show power seats. Hmmm, if your battery is dead, your seats won't slide back. Great design.

Holy crap! What a horrible design! I would rip that thing apart. What is up with these manufacturers today. Always going backwards trying to build a better mousetrap.

This is not a bash post or "mine is better" post because I get tired of that crap. My Promaster battery is under a plastic cover under the Driver's feet. Pretty easy to get to.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom