Trex on a vortex

Mikey P

Administrator
Jerry I love ya man but that was absolutely the most pointless video ever put up here.

so, in other words, what was you point?
That a Trex (modified thanks to ME) was able to move under load under a Vortex that was bought because of ME...lol (thank you for the compliment if that was your intention)

I'll say it again, I'm sure the Trex cleans like MF'r, the huge question for me and most others who have watched Mytee produce one problematic high maintenance machine after another, is why should we think this machine will be any different? Less than one month ago the two top dogs of the company knew so little about the actual workings of it that they showed up to a highly publicized event with two machines the were loaded with glaring flaws?

$2500 is not chump change. The smart cleaner in need of a RE will either wait another year for the Trex to prove it's self when it comes to durability or go with another brand that already has done so.

and I ask you and everyone here to ask themselves why Jon Don and Interlink, the two biggest retailers in the industry, do not sell Mytee brand products....

why is that?

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
another question, how much money did I (ME) save Mytee by not pulling any punches in my review?

Imagine all 150 of those units were sold with out the torque adjustment being made or those POS jets not getting swapped out.

What would that have cost John and all his retailers?

Financially and reputation wise...think about it....

Did I get a thank you from one single party involved?

hell no.

hogjowl

Idiot™
This is not all about you, Satan.

Personally, I was appreciative of the fact the video was blurred, for fear Cu's face would appear.

Thankfully, it didn't.

Mikey P

Administrator
no, I disagree, Cu posted that to get a rise out of me.

sorry for the asshole-ish reply, but what did you expect?

Did John ask you to post that here?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
This is not all about you, Satan.

Personally, I was appreciative of the fact the video was blurred, for fear Cu's face would appear.

Thankfully, it didn't.
I wasn't even there when the video was made. But at least I show up to MF and take my beatings

Mikey P

Administrator
Lol..

You mean Demien is even worse at producing video than you??

I hear a very well respected MB'r got a new Trex...

Can't wait to hear their opinion a year from now..

I still love yu Cu..

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
no, I disagree, Cu posted that to get a rise out of me.

sorry for the asshole-ish reply, but what did you expect?

Did John ask you to post that here?

no John did not ask me to post the video, and yes it was to get a " rise" out of you. If I had known it was that time of the month for you , I would have left it alone .

i was hoping for a funny response from you as we did when I text it to you on Friday.

i really did not want to read another Anti Mytee rant. Personally I think it's sad that you and John have fallen out, and you don't need to explain it to me. We,ve talked in private enough about it

i understand your point of view , and business is business. But I also use Mytee products everyday without any problems .

Im just another pissant rug sucker . Soon forgotten and easy to replace and certainly not I would say an asset to this board. Where as John was. As I see it

im not saying John or Mytee are perfect. But who among us is.

no matter where you or John lay the blame . I think it is sad how sour the situation has become.

Mikey P

Administrator
So do I Jerry...

If only John had had used the brain power in Vegas to figure out what was wrong instead of blaming my ability to run a floor machine.

It's not easy to admit your wrong when you own a penis but then was the prime time for him to have done so...

Oh well

It is what it is, as my favorite Mexican always says.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We are still looking to buy a rotary extractor to replace a tired low speed RX20. There are several things I like and dislike about each of them.

I'd like to see John L make this one a winner by listening instead of running.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Used a 360i for a few rooms. Would rather not have to follow it with the wand to "tidy up". I wore out a couple of Vibra Vac power heads between 76 and late 80's. It left the carpet groomed and no swirls.

No one has worked out all the bugs, but the Trex and Hoss each seem to "tear up" the carpet less than the RX and RV, IMO.

Mikey P

Administrator
Look Gomer, I can't help it that you need Big Bird and Oscar The Grouch to help you learn your letters.

You better stick with Lippy The Hand Talker and his simplistic "how to sweep a floor" by numbers dvds

Mikey P

Administrator
seriously, look at the date on the thread, Mytee was the devil around here for knocking off Greenglides until Greenie and John concocted some deal in 2007 to sell pimped out Portables. To win the board over Greenie told John to send a truck up full of gifts to M4F in Aptos. They brought close to ten machines to give away.
Mytee benefited GREATLY from getting involved here.

and the rest is history.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Wusabba, wusaaba, wusaaba say it over and over and you will feel better again.

Watching Olympus has fallen now will check back in when it is over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom