Tri State Duster

Clark

I don't think anyone can say I copied this thing. This looks like something poor ole Tom would copy.

AllState4.jpg

AllState1.jpg

Greenie

um.....does it work?

seems there were probably a few more "rings" at one time.

John Watson

That thar is one of those things made by that guy from Metrie, LA. A great marketer,wanted a $20.00 deposit for a video, When I called about it, he toll me "my creditcard or check would not be good so I needed to send him cash. Toll hem "Up his Crawfish" . Saw it demoed at SCT convention in Nashville I think. Every one whom I seed that saw it shook their hed in in Awe and walked away in amazement. I toll hem I had the portable Duster that worked, "Miss Hildy" Sorta pissed him off....

Heard he died, and his kids tried to keep his ideer going. they used to advertize in ICS magazine or CleanFax. .

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Years ago......... I worked at a rug plant where we ran the rugs through a "beater" that had canvas "belts" that "beat" the rug. But that was 14 feet wide.

DavidVB

John,

Have you ever posted a picture of your "Miss Hildy"? I would like to see it also.

David VB

John Watson

David, Miss Hildy has her Photo Portfilio on RugBadger.com then click on photos of a mini plant. The RugBadger is a close take off, Has a faster RPM, More straps better wheels and mobility. Miss Hildy has a built on vac, the badger does not. Miss hildy is over 50 yrs old now and The Dusty one gave me the parts for her hip implants to make her get around better better. If she were to retire I would get a RugBadger, But she is related to the Everready rabbit and Mae West..

PS I aint smart enough to post pictures and remember how to do it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom