Tried Quat-A-Lot Saturday.......

RichardnTn

96 year old gentleman died Friday night and the family wanted me to clean the living room and hallway of his house Saturday so that they could have friends and family over Sunday PM..... The Ole Fellow lived with his little dog and the carpet was in terrible shape... Anyway I mixed up a gallon of Quat-A-Lot (1 oz) and sprayed it all on 200 sf and let it set till I got the equipment set up.... When I got done, the carpet looked good but there was no odor whatsoever.......Gone...Even where the odor was strongest in the hallway, it was gone too..... Good Product..just thought I'd let ya know...Richard R

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
quat a lot results

Rich and Ron,
Thanks for your quick report. I received some samples last week from Leslie and I was debating whether I should get some DD-12 Bio and/or some Quat a lot...

Today I get a call from a woman who took her mother out of a Senior Living Facility to place her in a nursing home. Her mother was becoming extremely incontinent of late and I guess the odor is quite strong.

Guess who I'm calling tomorrow morning!

asupremeclean

TESTICLES!!!

Now you're freaking me out.

Please tell me it is not that bad.

I could handle.. say... my hair... my rt arm... but... my TESTICLES!!!

John Watson

WJMorgan 3, DD 12 works great too. A little goes a long way. you won't go wrong with either.

Hey you guys are scaring me, I gave my left one for this and my right one for that, I shore hope it don't take whats left in de middle..

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I will be cleaning some dorm rooms in a month or so. They all have jute backed polyester glue down.

They smell every year.

Some of the rooms where the athletes live are just plain stink.

I am hoping this stuff cures my problems

Fred Homan

I just got some Quat-a-lot yesterday. What would be a good mix..ounces in a 5 qt HF sprayer? 4 to 1? Or put it in a pump up sprayer? I have an area about 12 X 24 to do the whole thing. How much dwell time? Help!

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
John,

Define 'tired it' with a lot more Details.

Size, dilution ratio, dwell time, method, etc.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I tried it on several cat pee jobs, and it worked. Cat pee is always tough, mine both took multiple applications and rinsing of the backing and face yarn.

John Buxton

heavy cat pee (some delamination) was in a 2x3' corner. Removed pad and soaked carpet with OSR, let sit overnight. Extracted (water clawed), cleaned, still smelled. Applied Quat heavy, let dwell for 2 hours. Still smelled, extracted (water clawed), recleaned applied odorcide. went back a couple days later, still smelled.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

Quats are designed to KILL micro-organisms...

We also sell a few of them, but they need to be used with care for specific areas & cases.

The Poison Control centers i have talked to list them as one of the top reasons for calls.

Mainly for respiratory complaints.

By the way, smell of a product has nothing to do with toxicity.

Larry

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I used the Qalot again today, 2 oz in 1 gal sprayed with an Omni. used about half on the area, let sit, O2 prespray, groom, dwell, rinse,.... beauty!!!

I will use a little Lemon DD12 to give a little more pleasant smell.

Greenie

Odorcide was absolutely intolerable, anything half as good but smells better is a viable option, and if it's just as good it's actually twice as good..

The DD12 is the "stinkum pretty" version of Quat-a-lot, get the Quat if your serious, get the 12 if you are just playin' and want some pretty on top of a little quat.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
At the concentration of Quat in QuatALot, perfume won't hold... it will basically disappear. If you get a Quat product that will handle a perfume and store for a while, it's not as concentrated. From what I can see, it's a repackaged concentrate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom