triFORCE Max model 7 carpet stetcher

Mikey P

Administrator
The new triFORCE Max is an all in one stretcher that is compact, powerful and weighs in at under 20 lbs. Like the triFORCE, the Max works on most all carpets, but due to it's compact size is even faster than the triFORCE and a 1/3 more powerful. The Max is a complete carpet stretcher for professionals that want the triFORCE technology, but don't yet have a power head.

$646 Retail

Auction includes free shipping L48!!

triFORCE Max model 7 carpet stetcher

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Love my TriForce, but at this stage in life, I'll be staying with what I have & start downsizing.

This will mean keeping my TriForce, Kool Glide, Seamer Down Now and other repair gear, as well as doing yet another carpet spot dye course in a few weeks time.

Downsizing and simply going more specialized and doing what most carpet cleaners don't do.

Just wish I could get a decent bag/box to keep the TriForce in, I like to look after my tools that keep my sweetie in the lifestyle to which she's become accustomed. :lol:

:yoda:

Reactions: Mikey P

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Love my TriForce, but at this stage in life, I'll be staying with what I have & start downsizing.

This will mean keeping my TriForce, Kool Glide, Seamer Down Now and other repair gear, as well as doing yet another carpet spot dye course in a few weeks time.

Downsizing and simply going more specialized and doing what most carpet cleaners don't do.

Just wish I could get a decent bag/box to keep the TriForce in, I like to look after my tools that keep my sweetie in the lifestyle to which she's become accustomed. :lol:

:yoda:
I'm with you about the bag-box to transport the TriForce. I've been thinking of heavy leather booties.

Reactions: Shorty

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
yes a bag or something to store it in would be very nice the triforce comes in handy in hallways for sure

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
It is still not a power stretcher. It is not I'm sure a tool accepted in cri 104 and 105. I'm sure it is easier because it is lighter but the price is rediculous. IMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom