Trinity Odyssey

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Im cleaning some tile today. If I do the normal cleaning with the Turbo Hybrid, would it be a nice kicker to pad the tile with the Odyssey? If so the soft pad or the one with the agitation strips?

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
Im cleaning some tile today. If I do the normal cleaning with the Turbo Hybrid, would it be a nice kicker to pad the tile with the Odyssey? If so the soft pad or the one with the agitation strips?
Some tiles ( glossy) can benefit from a post buffing, especially if you use a pH 15 nuke powder.

Reactions: Mike J

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Glossy Ceramic or porceline tile won't matter if you buff it after the TH40. You're just wasting your time

Name
Swani
I often hit tile with a cotton pad. Especially if I'm going to use some solvent sealer.

Name
Fiorella Brindani
I have been using my Phoenix OP in residential carpets a lot with great sucess. The computer of my truck-mount had a problem and my Phoenix was my rescue tool. I fixed the problem.with my truck-mount, thanks God. Now, I do some hybrid procedure depending of sitution. For example, today, we did upstairs 3 bedrooms areas and little wallway with Phoenix and the stairs with truck-mount.
I'm hearing something ( a noise) from my phoenix, maybe I need to put some w-40.
It's sad that shipping is too.expensive but I wish I can send it to.Trinity for a tune up

Mikey P

Administrator
Ill have them call you
I have been using my Phoenix OP in residential carpets a lot with great sucess. The computer of my truck-mount had a problem and my Phoenix was my rescue tool. I fixed the problem.with my truck-mount, thanks God. Now, I do some hybrid procedure depending of sitution. For example, today, we did upstairs 3 bedrooms areas and little wallway with Phoenix and the stairs with truck-mount.
I'm hearing something ( a noise) from my phoenix, maybe I need to put some w-40.
It's sad that shipping is too.expensive but I wish I can send it to.Trinity for a tune up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom