Trinity Pics, FINALLY

John G.

Pics of our new patented trinity OP machine.
This is just my R&D machine, but other than the retail model will be
annodized instead of painted, it will look very similar.

trinityass.jpg

final1.jpg

final2.jpg

final3.jpg

final4.jpg

final5.jpg

John G.

The third wheel stays on the ground when cleaning, it carries the weight of the spray system.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Can you put a pump on it, looks like a great scrubber. I want one!! Pm with $$ or on the board. If ordered how long?

John G.

No recharging of tanks, there is a 60 psi pump onboard already it is inside between the wheels. Fill the tank and go, 3 gallons.

A couple of things, the brushcover base will be Nickel, the base is anodized blue aluminum, the handle is anodized gray aluminum the sealed spray tank is stainless steel.

I has a 60 psi pump incorporated into the base of the machine, all prestolok plus connections, plastic spray heads to keep the walls safe, tee jets which includes two sets of jets plus I got the kind that keeps the solution from being aeriated. The heads are mounted on a spring so you can run into the wall, not damage the wall, not mess up the sprayer and it goes right back in place.

The hoses go through the handle and through the base of the machine so as to not have hardly any visable hose.

There is a adjustable third wheel that locks down to run like a brute or easyglide or stays up and runs like a commercial breeze.

50' 12/3 cord.

Heavy duty bumper.
The machine will have three speeds and the slowest speed is like our normal highspeed machines. You can clean at hgihspeed, super speed or extreme speed.

Most carpets can be cleaned with the two lower speeds, some commercial carpets can be cleaned with the exteme speed.

The machine operates @ 1725 OPM plus rotates @ 100 RPM. Very easy to move.

If you are on a large commercial job and you get a LONG way from the electrical sourse, you simply drop a speed and you will have all kinds of power.

It has an industrial 1 HP motor.

It comes with three heads, one for all carpet cleaning, one grit brush for all hard floors plus another new addition is the rug beater head.

It has 8" wheels on it, the third wheel is a 4".

It is totally amazing how F A S T carpet cleaning can be when you speed up a machine like this. This will put an end to all the bs and lies that have been told concerning all OP machines being the same speed. Most competitor machines will run fine on a 1/3 HP but to make it LOOK like a highspeed they have simply put on bigger motors.

On High Speed (HW) it take 1/2 HP, on Super Speed (SS) it takes 3/4 HP and on Extreme Speed (ES) it takes a full 1 HP to operate.

Will it be CHEAP?
NOT a chance..LOL

The machine will run $4500.00 however, the different speeds will make up for the cost in no time, plus cleaning grout at ES is incredible! Now add a rug beater into it and you can see, it is not really expensive, it just costs more.

I should be able to post some pics next week or so. IT has taken just under a year to build this one, but that is why I patented it first, I am tired of having our ideas marketed by competitors.

I will be building all the machines right here at our shop, so I will KNOW they go out built right and ready to go.

My intention in building the machine was twofold, first build a machien that cleaned so much faster that it gives the cleaners a large "raise" without them having to raise their prices, number two, I tried to build a machine that would last 30 years like old blue but with all the newest technology.

John G.

When I clean grout and tile I use VERY LITTLE solution, I mix my anomaly 1:1 hence only needing a small amount of prespray, this keeps it from
slinging it all over.

I will have to weigh it today, I don't actually KNOW yet.... LOL

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Marc Imbesi said:
How much does it weigh?

What are you doing to contain the solution and dirt from flinging all over the place when tile and grout cleaning?

I built a collar from vinyl base trim. I think Greenie and/or Lisa sells them. Put down as much slop as you want, it doesn't sling.

John G.

Yes it does David, and each head has its own bearing, in it is virtually indestructable.

Dirtmonger

Needs a cup holder and a place to plug in an ipod, Bose speakers would look trick. Maybe some undercarriage neons

John G.

Dirtmonger said:
Need a contest to guess the weight. I'll go first since so much Aluminum I'll say 68#

that 1 HP industrial motor is close to that much...LOL

John G.

First off it is an 18" machine, without the spray system on it is 89# with it is 99#

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Looks like a copy of the Hruby. $4500? You could buy two Hrubys for that price.

Golden Boy

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
That folding handle on the HOS is nice. Mike P. introduced me to Jeff and Tom in Las Vegas. They are really nice and innovative guys.

Name
Nate W.
Erik said:
That folding handle on the HOS is nice. Mike P. introduced me to Jeff and Tom in Las Vegas. They are really nice and innovative guys.

I concur, very innovative guys... I've mastered the technique of OPing...

Mytee-Mikefest09%20040.jpg

John G.

Looks like a copy of the Hruby. $4500? You could buy two Hrubys for that price.

Typical Waldo post!

Not even close!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Looks exactly the same as a Orbot. $4500. LOL. Multi tool perfect for water damage and blood removal.

Golden Boy

Chads

Supportive Member
Waldo I was thinking the same thing a not so good version of the Hruby. John dont take it personal just take it and make it better, looks alone I would go with hruby and then you add on price. Tell us what makes yours better than theirs. Fair guestion right.

Name
Nate W.
Erik said:
Nate do you get carded at the bars. :p

Yes, but not as much as my gf who's 3yrs older. Lmao

Chads said:
Waldo I was thinking the same thing a not so good version of the Hruby. John dont take it personal just take it and make it better, looks alone I would go with hruby and then you add on price. Tell us what makes yours better than theirs. Fair guestion right.

I concur. Good questions.

John G.

First off, if you aren't not interested in making a lot more MONEY this machine is NOT for you.
For years we have listened to the "speed" issue.
Competitors claim because they put a large motor on thier machine, that the speed of cleaning
is now the same. The trinity puts all those tales of bs to rest.
If you normally clean 1000 square feet in an hour, you can almost double that.
Doesn't matter what your base speed it, the higher oscillation allows you to clean at
almost double the speed. Remember, the SLOW speed on the trinity is faster than the Orbot or Challengers.
The second speed for encapping doubles theirs if you clean 10,000 square feet in a day, now you can do twice
as much, NOT WORTH it?

If you do one or two jobs a day, this machine is not for you!
This is for the cleaner who wants to have a much better ROI, who is busy and would like
himself or each employee to be able to do a lot more jobs a day.

No paint, all is nickel, annodized aluminum and stainless steel, now more chipped or rusted paint.

Name
Lee Stockwell
History and facts often get overlooked. CCS was copied by several including Hruby over the years. John sold them the machine they used to reverse engineer their first one.

A lot of that contributed to John being a bit pissy.

:-)
Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom