Trinity Pics, FINALLY

John G.

Thanks Lee, you do have a good memory...LOL

Richard, no, but it is primarily for commecial carpet, on SOME jobs where there is enough power
even the 3rd speed can be used, but it is basically FOR grout and tile and rug beating.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the production increase, does that also mean you will use more chems and pads?

Do you think double the production is a realistic number on commercial carpet?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Go over to Paddyland and meet tons of 1 to 2 jobs a day operators. Actually the high roller over there now is a realtor. He found out the truth. Almost all the carpets on this planet need some type of extraction. Rubbing in dog piss, fecal matter and blood with a pad machine is sick and wrong.

Golden Boy

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Waldo said:
Go over to Paddyland and meet tons of 1 to 2 jobs a day operators. Actually the high roller over there now is a realtor. He found out the truth. Almost all the carpets on this planet need some type of extraction. Rubbing in dog piss, fecal matter and blood with a pad machine is sick and wrong.

Golden Boy
Now thats a true steam cleaner!!! 8)

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Oh geez....I thought maybe it was that "proof" you've been talking about so much in the Rubber Room. :roll:

Nice looking machine.

Take care,
Lisa

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
truckmount girl said:
Oh geez....I thought maybe it was that "proof" you've been talking about so much in the Rubber Room. :roll:

Nice looking machine.

Take care,
Lisa

LOL. That's what got me to reread this stupid thread. But of course cameras weren't around back then.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Marc Imbesi said:
5mos after and still not up for sale....what's that tell you about the manufacturer? He's even ran out of GladPads until December....great customer service, too!

Sounds like you have other issues cuz neither of your complaints seems like a biggie to me.

I don't share John's enthusiasm for OP as a stand-alone system, but I've always got good customer service from CCS over the years. Recieved my order as expected last week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom