Trinity Renewal Systems Is Now Trinity OP Systems

FredC

Village Idiot
Trinity-Oscillating-Pad-Systems-Lexington-KY.pngLEXINGTON, KY - (August 22, 2020) - Responding to the needs of current and future clients, and with a strong desire to help our clients become more successful, we are excited to announce a new direction for our company.

Effective immediately, Trinity OP Systems will operate under a new brand and new ownership. The new majority owner is Ted Borecki, a long-time customer and board member. Ted also owns and operates a successful cleaning business in Lexington, Kentucky and has been in business for over 20 years.

Most cleaners pay too much for new equipment. Trinity OP Systems builds the most affordable, high-quality floor cleaning equipment in the world, allowing cleaners to earn more with better results.

Trinity OP Systems is a collective team of carpet cleaning veterans with over 100 years of combined industry experience. Our mission is to provide carpet cleaners with high quality, cost effective equipment so they can grow their businesses and their profits.

Our team has worked with 100’s of carpet cleaners and witnessed a shift in spending toward low moisture cleaning equipment. In light of this “shift in philosophy” there still exists the need for performance.

Our goal is to drive down the cost of cleaning equipment. Costs for running cleaning businesses are rising. Budgets for cleaning equipment can reach $50,000 - $100,000 depending on the system. Our products are designed to offer cleaners quality equipment at a fraction of those costs.

Start your journey to a more profitable cleaning business.

The Phoenix is our newest product, versatile and effective for cleaning carpet, stone, grout and tile, concrete, wood, and more! The Phoenix uses our patented three speed technology and is priced right for growth-minded cleaners.

What makes The Phoenix Different?

• Orbit 3 is by far the fastest in the industry.
  • 1725 RPMs
  • 117 lbs. total w/69 lbs. head weight
  • 1 HP dual capacitor Industrial motor Runs on 5.5 amps
  • Composite handle on bell for loading & unloading
  • Locking lever for handle
  • 18” head weight w/16” pad driver with marine grade plastic brush cover
  • 10” wheels
  • Patented oscillation and 3 speed technology
  • Financing available!
  • Custom colors available!
  • Made in the USA!
  • $250 Off this month!
For production information and special offers, visit: www.trinityopsystems.com

To speak to a representative for a demo, schedule today.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Was checking website, you guys no longer sell spyder?

Name
Steve Lawrence
We really liked the Top Spot Mikey gave us a sample of and would like to order more from Trinity 'cuz that's what Mikey said to do. However, they don't answer their phones or return messages. Hmm, I guess they want to make some real money selling one of their OP's. Hey, I already bought 3. I know. Not enough.

Mikey P

Administrator
We really liked the Top Spot Mikey gave us a sample of and would like to order more from Trinity 'cuz that's what Mikey said to do. However, they don't answer their phones or return messages. Hmm, I guess they want to make some real money selling one of their OP's. Hey, I already bought 3. I know. Not enough.

They've been with me in Vegas for a week...

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I beat all of you slugs With a beautifully worded, glowing and heartfelt review and never did find out where to get it.

And I’m out of my good tobacco. Sh*t is gettin’ real in Alabama...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom