Truck mount for sale....LOL

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You can probably pick that unit up for 2500 put 500 in the unit to fix all the "custom" work done to it and call it a good machine, maybe?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Get is quick before it's gone
Just a little more corrosion and it will be gone! :winky:

You can probably pick that unit up for 2500 put 500 in the unit to fix all the "custom" work done to it and call it a good machine, maybe?
I'd lean towards "maybe".

If he took that poor of care to the outside what would make you think he took any better care of the inside?

I'd be afraid he didn't do any maintenance to it at all and she just seize up on you costing you your investment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah. I was thinking perhaps it has the original oil filter.

But really. I think this machine will need way more than 500.

Looking at it all. It looks like a bunch of worthless crap. Besides the duck taped up pool filter.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thats not the first van I've seen with a lint collection on the step.

Ask any distributor here and I bet they'll say that mess is par for the course when dealing us.

Hell, I've seen a few BB'rs vans that look as bad.

Chris A

Name
Chris
lately ive been noticing my five year old van starting to show some age. I keep things fairly clean but things are starting to look used. Looking at that pic makes me feel a million times better.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its hard to keep them looking like new if you use them everyday. I don't want them trashed and want them looking good but I know wear and tear takes a toll on appearance.

Mikey P

Administrator
why does the hose the goes from the pump to the jug on those Multi Sprayers turn rock hard yet the coiled hose lasts a life time?

If you use solvents (Copbbs teflon) keep spare hose on board.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes Porkchop your unit looks good but what's up with that sprayer? A respectable pig wouldn't take that into their clients home.

Saturday when you take your weekly (or weakly) bath, pull your sprayer on in with you! :p

hogjowl

Idiot™
That comes from a week of nothing but encap cleaning. It always gets like that, but the hot water from the little giant will take it all off Monday morning. I have more commercial encapping to do tomorrow.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
eveqa9uv.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom