Truck mount payoff poll.

Strictly due to the purchase of your new TM, how many of you were able to pay it off, in one year or

• Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I paid mine off in cash when I bought it, but it wasn't brand new it had 180hrs on it

Jimbo

Cash really does talk...that's been my way on all equipment for the last twenty years or so.

I did break down and finance a 06 Duramax van in the last year...0% though.- Jim

Greenie

So you are asking, Due to upgrading to a TM from say a portable or rag spinner, it paid for it's self in the first year, and therefor was a wise purchase?

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Beats me how one can save $120k to buy the next unti with ca$h!!!!!

And then a year and a half later add another $60k unit.

Of course, we don't all earn greenbacks either... :?

Lease to own baby. first 4-5 years, the first few jobs a month covers the payments, then the rest is ours!!! 1/2 way there on first unit and 1/3 on second unit. Works well for us but we'll try and get these ones debt free before adding another unless demand demands it. All other purchases are made with cash though. That includes all our restoration gear, trailers etc.

John

GRHeacock

I bought my first Truck Mount with cash, but it was a used unit in a used truck.

That allowed me to buy a new unit in a new truck, leased to buy.

I needed the lowest payment schedule, and that worked for me.

Gary

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
MerCrewser said:
I paid cash too. Cant go out of business with no debt!

You hit the nail on the head. I paid cash as well. I bought mine used less than 50 hours were on it though. :lol:

-JB-

Name
JB
So you are asking, Due to upgrading to a TM from say a portable or rag spinner, it paid for it's self in the first year, and therefor was a wise purchase?
Yup.

Rex Tyus

Never risk your own cash on a business venture :shock: . How many Fortune 500 companies do ya think is debt free.

MerCrewser

Rex Tyus said:
Never risk your own cash on a business venture :shock: . How many Fortune 500 companies do ya think is debt free.

Fortune 500 companies can fall. Big time. Worse comes to worse, I sell the truck. I got a good deal, easily coulda gotten back out of it. Next truck will probably be leased, it'll be new.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
When I purchased my first truck mount, I got the job of cleaning carpets for the bank that loaned me the money. Between cleaning main office and three branches, they paid 40% of the cost of the TM in the first year. They also referred a few customers to my business.

Paid it off in 1 year.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom