Truck mounted cleaning,, The secret is out..

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
From the business
Specialties

Limited Time Holiday Discount
limited availability, sell subject to end anytime without notices.

Unlike the other carpet cleaning companies, our prices are all-inclusive. No hidden fees, no trip charge, no fuel charge, no limited-access charge, no "large room" charge, no walk-in closet charge. Our price includes the deepest, level 3 Micro-Extraction with NO additional fees or charges for "deep" cleaning

One bedroom All-inclusive Package $199 NOW $99
Includes up to: Living room, dining room, one bedroom a hallway and stairs.

Two bedroom All-inclusive Package $249 NOW $139
Includes up to: Living room, dining room, two bedrooms a hallway and stairs.

Three bedroom All-inclusive Package $299 NOW $189
Includes up to: Living room, dining room, three bedrooms, a hallway and stairs.

Four bedroom All-inclusive Package $349 NOW $239
Includes up to: Living room, dining room, four bedrooms a hallway and stairs.

Five bedroom All-inclusive Package $399 NOW $289

History

Established in 2012.

The GreenTech Advantage
GreenTech Micro-Extraction® Carpet Cleaning was founded to provide the latest in state-of-the-art, green technology carpet care. Our new-technology approach employs the most advanced eco-friendly, high-performance equipment, proprietary processes and targeted products.

4-Way Optimized Cleaning Advantage
At GreenTech, we have re-engineered the entire carpet care process. Our proprietary, 4-way cleaning system utilizes state-of-the-art Micro-extraction® technology combining optimum cleaning agitation, real-time clean verification, ideal cleaning temperatures and targeted cleaning products. We have developed this proprietary 4-way system to optimize cleaning the most challenging areas of your home, removing all three levels of dirt and grime trapped in tangled and matted fiber. Our unique, re-engineered system out performs the traditional "Steam" or "Deep cleaning" companies and conventional truck-mounted wand systems on every level, without all the draw-backs.

Meet the Business Owner

Semaj D.
Business Owner
With over 10 years in the Cleaning Services Industry, Owner & Operator, Semaj Deans directs his extensive industrial engineering and manufacturing experience with Boeing and the US Navy to re-engineer and optimize GreenTech's proprietary Micro-extraction® equipment and processes. Delivering on the green promise, his re-engineered, game-changing improvements in equipment and processes has instantly differentiated GreenTech from conventional truck-mounted "Steam" and "Deep Cleaning" companies, stuck in 20-year old approaches with environmentally damaging consequences.

A Focused Commitment
GreenTech's unique business model is based on combining small-footprint optimum carpet care, an unrivaled work-ethic and the highest level of commitment to understanding what is important to each individual customer. The GreenTech mission is to provide each customer with the best carpet cleaning experience from start to finish, tailoring services and prices to meet unique client needs and schedules.

(Customer review) (or self reviewed)
Semaj is fabulous!!! My carpets still look great after he cleaned them. He is a hard worker and very nice!! His price was so fabulous and he worked so hard - so be sure to tip him nicely!!!

I will be using this company again!!! I have never been so impressed with a carpet cleaner until the day he came and cleaned our carpets!!!

Last edited:

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Mathmatically impossible - really .. How about his review - my carpet still looks great after he cleaned them .. Hmm .. Why have them cleaned if they looked great in the 1st place

Guy might be using a portable with roto-vac

Last edited:

Becker

Name
Becker
What he does not want his clients to know is, ya don't need nearly 50% off sales in the busy holiday season.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Some people are just a waste of perfectly good oxygen, that guy is one of them : )

Name
I'm Rick James
Oh lordy.. not another local cleaner that reinvented the wheel with their proprietary blend.. yikes..

Becker

Name
Becker
At one time I saw somewhere he had drafting tools, plans written on paper and what looked like a rotovac head.

I love that he thinks or sez we only have these huge vans and machines to impress our friends and to have a bill board. Guessing he pulls up in a car.

Also he sez the tool we have that does that cleaning ( wand ) only cost $300. 00

And also.. we are all voiding carpet warranties..

Oh brother!!

GaryM

Name
Gary MacKay
It's all in the guys name, sorry!
Had some dude tailgating me on the freeway Monday & could see him going spastic talking to himself, finally passed me up & came along side reading my billboard and could see him in conversation with someone but there was no one else in his nice shiny Volvo station wagon. When he passed I seen the hand made Carpet Cleaning sign in his window and the KPBS MEMBER license plate frame. Another new technology company no doubt on the cutting edge of saving the Pilot Whales

Becker

Name
Becker
What gets me is on his website he states 6 hrs to clean 5 rooms.

Wow! Must be ed mirco cleaning cuz he uses a mirco machine.

Name
Semaj Deans
Public Notices to thread posters

This is Semaj owner of GreenTech Micro-Extraction Carpet Cleaning. I am not familiar with this board and do not know if this kind of unprofessional behavior is standard here and or in your businesses but I want to give you all a chance to delete your post, contact me or disassociate yourselves with these posts. I will assume that all comments made about my business, on this public form is made on behalf of your business in an official capacity and is public info. I will also assume that you do not mind if this unprofessional behavior is shared with our future potential customers. Please respond quickly and wisely thanks.

Name
Lee Stockwell
This is Semaj owner of GreenTech Micro-Extraction Carpet Cleaning. I am not familiar with this board and do not know if this kind of unprofessional behavior is standard here and or in your businesses but I want to give you all a chance to delete your post, contact me or disassociate yourselves with these posts. I will assume that all comments made about my business, on this public form is made on behalf of your business in an official capacity and is public info. I will also assume that you do not mind if this unprofessional behavior is shared with our future potential customers. Please respond quickly and wisely thanks.
Sue me first!!!

Reactions: joey895

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Oh yeah, this is going to be good. I haven't said anything yet but have been thinking of several more points.
I must say the Pacific Northwest is full of some very interesting characters. You'll need a theme park up there to keep you busy.

:what:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Becker

Name
Becker

I'm confused...

Nice to see you here, Myself and many here I'm sure are interested in what your method is all about. I've got to say I've not see the truck mounted carpet cleaning method receive such a beating from a competing method since the olden days of Chem Dry, since Chem Dry has pretty much employed the same method.

And understand this..... I'm not narrow minded, I agree there are many correct methods to clean a carpet besides the mill suggest HWE via TM. And this board has an active member of just about every method there is.

Lots to be learned here on Mikey's board.

Becker

Name
Becker
I see you are a member of T M F, but it appears you don't really contribute besides advertising a defoamer.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

LOL dude....seriously...you have got to learn some things about this industry before you go on making these thinly veiled threats.

The amount of BS you put on your website is astounding. Have you ever seen a truckmount and USED one before?

FredC

Village Idiot
At one time I saw somewhere he had drafting tools, plans written on paper and what looked like a rotovac head.

l.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
What's up Stud : )

Welcome to The Real Industry! Where ya put up or shut up.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Are you associated with Cliff from rotovac? It sure makes it look like on your pictures that you ARE the designer of the tool.... If you are not associated with rotovac, are they ok with you making it seem/sound like you came up with it?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
It looks like the Rotovac stair head that I used once....at my house....because it's not practical. Now it sits in my garage. I wonder if IT is part of this magical system that he discovered and the carpet mills know nothing of? Oops, I better be careful.

The Clean Machine

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
There is an incredible amount of knowledge about this industry -here on mikeysboard, so do yourself a favor and read -search and learn instead of sitting on this thread taking screenshots so you can somehow threaten the posters later on.

Becker

Name
Becker
I discovered you company though a potential client, Seems she was referred to me by another client of mine. When she called she asked about 2 things.. Will my cleaning void her warranty. ( one year old carpet ) and 2nd is it safe for her to by home with the diesel fumes.
The referring client I had worked for many times over, So I considered the concerns to be odd. So I inquired, she had mentioned before getting a referral to my company she had searched craigslist and came across your ad.
As a policy of my company and lack of knowledge of your process I simply pointed out the benefits of my service, referencing mill recommendations, debunked the pollution issue etc. Explained I had no information on your process, or claims. I make it a point to not bash other methods, only give facts the client can research on their own. I realize the carpet cleaning world is always revolving, Hence, rotorys such as the rx20 I use, or the rotovac, and SS products. I'm all for a more effective way of cleaning carpet while staying within the guidelines of the IICRC, ( or whatever they are called ) CRI, ( kinda sort of )Shaw, Mohawk ect.
Later I saw your ad. And understood the clients concerns.
The next week I cleaned for the prospect. I can say with certainty, she was more than pleased, I mixed products on site for the job, wanded ( with my $600 wand ) ( left my $3000.00 RX in the van )the slightly soiled one year old carpet via HWE 49hp #5 blower machine. I placed dripods as I worked, emission or loudness from my machine were not an issue, nor would be with this rolling billboard, or my non lettered van with similar truck mounted machine. Carpets were completely rinsed, not at all over wet, I'd put my work up against a mill warranty claim any day.

I'd love to find an effective method as high performance truck mounted carpet cleaning for a faction of the cost, using high MPG vans, suvs etc.

I've yet to discover it.

So, in 2014 I'll buy a 3rd one ton van and high performance machine.

Of course.. open minded to a method as efficient and effective.

Welcome to MB.. sincerely.
Other local cleaners here..
Go Green
Pure Clean
Nelsons
Erines
DA Burns

You've stumbled across a great asset!

Lots of info and locker room fun..

Mikey P

Administrator
I've been offering Level 5 Nano Extraction Proprietary Carpet Cleaning since 2001.

With my 1800 CFM Super Sanitizing 9008 vacuum extractor and the home owners choice of the Rotovac 720XL or HOSS1400, both of which have been optimized with a 2.6 liter Turbo Booster with titanium valves and positraction, we can guarantee ANY home owner that we will not only out clean but out dry and out wit any substandard level 3 cleaning option.

Our trade marked, award winning and patented system is able to rid any fiber of Hantavirus, AIDS, Cancer as well as popcorn butter! Our pH balanced empoweredized rinse water is set to an optimum 380 degrees Fahrenheit which is then instantly cooled to room temperature with our again patented KH-Turbo Tech Negative Displacement Dry ICE Blowback system.

All carpeting is left 101% dry, with 99% rewoven fiber structure and 200% completely soil, germ and free of all known ailments such as Muscular Dystrophy, Autism, Psoriasis, Vertigo, Canker sores and semen stains.

Why any carpet owner would settle for a mere level 3 "cleaning" is beyond me.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
I will also assume that you do not mind if this unprofessional behavior is shared with our future potential customers.

What are you going to tell their future customers exactly? That they were on an internet bulletin board discussing what could probably be best described as a scam...I mean the GreenTech Micro-Extraction USP?

Name
Semaj Deans
Thank you for your professional response Becker.

To start, as a certified carpet cleaner I know that there is more than one valid method of carpet cleaning.
In general I do give TM cleaners a hard time only because it's the most widely known form of cleaning to the public. From my personal experience and the
feedback from my customers is seems easy for hacks in our industry to hide behind HWE via TM.
Carpet cleaning is a lot more than super-hot water and big vacuums. In my negative advertising of TM's, it is my intent to differentiate my company from
those hacks that is why I DO NOT NAME NAMES, it is not personal for me and it is not my goal to attack any particular company or cleaner because I know
many TM users who are awesome cleaners. Also TM’s have been around for a long time and what they can is pretty clear, a little bashing from me will not
change that.
My black box form of advertising is frustrating to some people but to clear the air my method of cleaning is HWE but the way I use the principals of CHAT
is what sets me apart from others. I will also like to thank all of you who use carpet cleaning forms to help out other cleaners by sharing your knowledge
and experience’s, this is not something I take the time to do.
I would like to see more collaboration between my local carpet cleaners because I would like to be able to recommend other business because I can't and
don’t want to do it all. There is a lot of business I turn down because I am either busy of feel some other form of cleaning would better suit some customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Samaj, you do realize that if you had a decent truck mount AND the Rotovac that you would be doing a better job than you currently are, right?

You can turn down the heat if you REALLY feel that it's an issue.You would be working far faster and be able to get to more customers and be fresher when you have to work late.

Please don't pull a Chem Dry and lie and rag about what you eventually will become.

and welcome to MB, you are more than welcome to stay, learn, share and succeed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom