Truck organization...Let's see some pictures

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Great....swell....put us all to shame Mr. Bethel! Your installs just flippin awesome! A couple of questions for you;when you do the carpeting,does the carpet go onto the wood and then both get installed on the wall or is it...wood to wall,carpet to wood?
Next question;can you come over to Georgia and trick out my tm/van ?Do you know anyone in Georgia that can set up and implement installs that are on par with yours?
Patrick

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Here are some of mine ...some changes since then but still close to same layout. All Chemicals, sprayers, sliders, furniture tools etc. fit in the door shelving. Because of limited space, we carry the Cimex, hardwood floor equipment, and other assorted tools only as needed so this layout changes as needed.

4ku4vh2.jpg

4ts2br4.jpg

4zuw741.jpg

lance

Hey Captain, what are those three SS square tanks with wheels on them used for? Why do you have 3 of them?

A. wilson

If you really don't know, the 3 "boxes" are Dehumidifiers that are used in water Damage Restoration.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
They are Atlantic LGR Dehumidifiers, as A. wilson said.
As I stated before these are older pictures, now we carry less centrifugal fans and more Phoenix focus axial fans as well. If you look at the third picture you can see them in the background behind the Vacuum reel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom